1. CowboysZone Upgrade Coming Soon! For more information, click here.

Atlanta

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by VietCowboy, Oct 20, 2008.

1. VietCowboy

VietCowboy Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.

2,918 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    soo, I went to Atlanta this weekend. It was fun.

We went to Midtown, ate at the Flying Biscuit (after waiting almost 1 hour), it was a lot of organic, no pork. Recommend the chicken sausage, turkey bacon, oatmeal pancake, and grits. The wheat french toast was not good (to me). My sister did not eat hers either. Should have taken it and given it to the ducks/goose in the pond nearby at Piedmont Park.

We took so long to get to lunch then eat lunch we missed the Farmer's market at Piedmont Park. It was such a nice day, we took a blanket and hung out there. Was a good citizen and found someone's phone and found the owner. Lots of dogs...off leash! I love this park, and I know Jeb, my boston would too.

Atlanta drivers are just as bad as Nashville drivers, we almost got into car accidents a couple of times.

So...we will probably be going again in the future cuz we liked it a lot. Anyone have any recommendations for must eats or must do's (that's not too touristy)?
  2. Danny White

Danny White Winter is Coming

12,350 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    You should definitely check out the Clermont Lounge. It's a surreal experience to say the least!

Technically, yes, it's a strip club. But throw out any preconceived ideas you may have about what that means. It's more like performance art, where the "entertainers" are either over 40 (years old) or over 200 (pounds). It's a crazy place with an atmosphere unlike any club (strip or otherwise) that I've ever been to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clermont_Lounge
  3. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    perv ;)
  4. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Backwoods Sexy Staff Member

63,379 Messages
    6,950 Likes Received
    Great Song...

[youtube]-D99n9f3vU4[/youtube]

GET ON YOUR BIKES AND RIDE!
  5. Yeagermeister

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    [youtube]LMG87axdarw[/youtube]
  6. Danny White

Danny White Winter is Coming

12,350 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Can we all embed video now? Or is that just something the Mods can do?

If it's available to all, how's it work?
  7. Yeagermeister

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
  8. xWraithx

xWraithx Benched

3,449 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I went to my grandma's house. It was fun. We ate food. She was nice. We played games. I watched cartoons. It was fun.
  9. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament...

29,225 Messages
    482 Likes Received

We used to hang out at a place called The Pour House. Pretty cool bar...

There used to be a soul food place downtown that was so good you'd slap Yeager's mother... I think it had to relocate when they built Olympic Park but you may want to ask around. It was really good...

There is also a good Mexican food place called US Bar & Grill....
  10. Yeagermeister

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    She'd say go ahead I dare ya :laugh2: