1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Authentic Romo & Witten jerseys - $56

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by rags747, Jan 24, 2013.

1. rags747

rags747 Active Member

984 Messages
    78 Likes Received
  2. anava

anava Well-Known Member

1,522 Messages
    73 Likes Received
    Yea saw that earlier they are clearing out the last of the reebok. But it is a good sale 50% off the entire site excluding nike jerseys and memorabilia.
  3. rags747

rags747 Active Member

984 Messages
    78 Likes Received
    Yeah I mean Authentic is normally $225...for $56 cant go wrong. Wanted Witten but only size is 58 so went with the Romo navy, cant beat the price.
  4. Aikmaniac

Aikmaniac Well-Known Member

4,094 Messages
    125 Likes Received
    Just got one too. Thanks for the heads up.
  5. 5StarComboBreaker

5StarComboBreaker Member

30 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Great call! just picked up a Witten in White.
  6. rags747

rags747 Active Member

984 Messages
    78 Likes Received
    Hey, I love Romo and Witt and one day they will both be in the ROH +size 58 would be like a tent on me, I usually do a 52.
  7. zack

zack Well-Known Member

2,037 Messages
    224 Likes Received
  8. CowboysYanksLakers

CowboysYanksLakers Well-Known Member

3,942 Messages
    425 Likes Received
    I never liked the Reebok jersey's though.
  9. Muhast

Muhast Newo

7,404 Messages
    102 Likes Received
    Anybody else browse the site and notice that 90% of the polo's are absolutely awful looking? A ton of them are light blue for some reason
  10. Super_Kazuya

Super_Kazuya Well-Known Member

1,537 Messages
    707 Likes Received
    Tempted by this... but aren't the authentic ones, even though they are of higher quality, don't they actually look worse than the replicas. I always heard that the authentics are actually sized for pads and usually looked too big for normal wear on normal builds. The replicas are cheaper and sized for normal people.
  11. Muhast

Muhast Newo

7,404 Messages
    102 Likes Received

Not sure where you heard that, but I've always really liked how the Authentics fit. They are extremely well made. The replica's may in fact be a bit more comfortable as the stitched numbers can be somewhat firm, but they just feel really nice when you wear them. Replica's tend to fade after a little bit of time passes. But think of it this way, the Nike NFL Replica costs $100. This is an Authentic, game quality jersey for a little over half the price. It's a pretty good deal.
  12. bkight13

bkight13 Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

2,194 Messages
    559 Likes Received
    Thanks OP, got a replica Dez for $16
  13. rags747

rags747 Active Member

984 Messages
    78 Likes Received
    Yep $56 can't be beat for an authentic, I'm actually thinking of picking up a Witten even though its a size 58. Have paid $225 for authentic in the past and its a really nice jersey. Wish they had some compression shirts instead of all of those T's.
  14. Mandem571

Mandem571 New Member

14 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  15. Muhast

Muhast Newo

7,404 Messages
    102 Likes Received
    Yep, or buy a gift card for $75 value for 37.50 and get a romo/witten reebok authentic with that card and you would have saved money on the reebok and still had money for a hat or shirt with ur card lol
  16. phildadon86

phildadon86 Active Member

358 Messages
    81 Likes Received
    I was going to get both the romo and witten jerseys, but because i live in Toronto it would of been 75.00 in shipping lol so i decided against it, couldnt make sense out of spending more on shipping then what was being shipped. Thanks for the info though.
  17. 88ZONE

88ZONE Member

37 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Do not think using the card would work. It can only be used for regular priced items.

Gift Cards may not be purchased using promotional offers or discounts
  18. rags747

rags747 Active Member

984 Messages
    78 Likes Received
    Boy and I liked that gift card idea. Will ck it out further.
  19. 5StarComboBreaker

5StarComboBreaker Member

30 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    FYI I ordered my jersey on the 24th, and it still hasn't shipped. support says they may be "out of stock" (although they were adequately stocked when the order was placed) :bang2:
  20. CIWhitefish

CIWhitefish Member

782 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    I ordered one the 25th and it has already shipped.