1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: B.W. Webb and J.J. Wilcox reveal each other’s secrets: ‘He thinks he’s Miley Cyrus'

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Jun 16, 2013.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

66,042 Messages
    5,533 Likes Received
    By SportsDayDFW sports
    websports@dallasnews.com
    9:21 pm on June 15, 2013 | Permalink

By Michael Florek

Maybe B.W. Webb and J.J. Wilcox were always meant to be together.

The two rookie defensive backs were roommates at both the combine and their pre-draft visit to Valley Ranch.

After being drafted by the Cowboys in consecutive rounds, they’ll be roommates again, sharing a house for the next season.

“He’s like my brother,” said Webb, speaking after participating in Brandon Carr’s celebrity softball game to benefit stopping domestic abuse. “We go everywhere together.”

As they spend more time with each other, they learn more about each other’s habits. Neither was shy in sharing the most embarrassing moments.

“He wakes up in the morning and he does this thing, like snorts,” Webb said of Wilcox. “Every single morning. Every morning.”

Read the rest: http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2...thers-secrets-he-thinks-hes-miley-cyrus.html/
  2. DCBoysfan

DCBoysfan Hardwork and Dedication Zone Supporter

4,449 Messages
    179 Likes Received
    I like both these picks.
  3. speedkilz88

speedkilz88 Well-Known Member

20,624 Messages
    1,095 Likes Received
    Bed by 8, I guess we don't need to worry about Webb ever getting into trouble.
  4. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,528 Messages
    2,215 Likes Received
    Probably why Kiffin likes the guy. They turn in around the same time. Hopefully he can stay up for the night games.
  5. jobberone

jobberone Right turn Clyde Staff Member

37,495 Messages
    3,804 Likes Received
    :laugh2: I had a child who you could set your clock by. Every night at 8PM that child would say I need to go to sleep. Usually within a minute or so of eight and almost always within 5 minutes of the hour.
  6. Angus

Angus Active Member

5,064 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Depends on whose bed. If it's his own, he's probably safe.

:star:
  7. Ntegrase96

Ntegrase96 Well-Known Member

2,720 Messages
    1,273 Likes Received
    Funny stuff. Hope these guys can contribute on the field together.