1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Back from NYC...(A few pics)

Discussion in 'Members Zone' started by Hostile, May 1, 2006.

1. Juke99

Juke99 ...Abbey someone

22,270 Messages
    2 Likes Received

The average apartment in nyc is over a million bucks.

Suburbs are better....but not by alot.

Funny stuff about holding the door open. :p:
  2. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

25,126 Messages
    821 Likes Received
    Well, two of them are mad at me right now! But, I have some more in the batting cage...if you know what I mean! :cool: I now have only 7 wifes...but, I think I can have 10...? (i'll have to check into that)! :eek::
  3. Juke99

Juke99 ...Abbey someone

22,270 Messages
    2 Likes Received

You can ask Hos, everyone he met was as friendly as could be.

I've been west....Jersey. I didn't like it all that much. :D

As far as the hand on the tush thing...I'm gonna have to magnify that pic, ala the Warren Report, to get to the uh, bottom of this.
  4. Juke99

Juke99 ...Abbey someone

22,270 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    :p: :bow:
  5. 5Stars

25,126 Messages
    821 Likes Received
    :lmao2: :lmao2: (it's him, bro...look at his hand) !

They don't have horned toads out West for nothing! :lmao:
  6. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,055 Messages
    887 Likes Received
    My illusions of NYC were destroyed this weekend.

Almost everyone I met and talked to was friendly and enjoyed good jokes and stories. Juke was always laughing at me because I would talk to total strangers.

I assumed everything was concrete in NYC, and in Manhattan, there is some truth to that. There were a lot of trees and you can tell it is very green and lush.

I was struck by the fact that there are very few pickup trucks. Lots of SUV's and cars. Out here, everyone has trucks.I told Juke I'm gonna take a pic of the parking lot at work just so he can see what I'm talking about.

I found out that me and revolving doors have issues. We just don't have them out here in places I frequent.

Macy's Department Store is huge. Juke says he remains the sole person in history who can go in there and they won't have what he's looking for. There was an entire table just for orange colored ties. Amazing.
  7. Hostile

118,055 Messages
    887 Likes Received
    I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.
  8. Hostile

118,055 Messages
    887 Likes Received
    They are seeing the Radio City Music Hall seats. That's the chair back behind her.
  9. 5Stars

25,126 Messages
    821 Likes Received
    YEAH...right!

You know 'cross eyes' can change any picture to look like he wants it to look! Besides that...if that was not your hand, then you are really funny...gay like in some ways! :D

Besides that...the girl justs wants more money, more money...! That's what they do in NY...

I WANT TO GO BACK RIGHT NOW! :starspin
  10. Juke99

Juke99 ...Abbey someone

22,270 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Ya just gotta ruin a juicy story, don't ya. :rolleyes: ;)
  11. 5Stars

25,126 Messages
    821 Likes Received
    Well, this don't make any sense! I mean come on here!

If you cannot remember where the Big Monkey climbed...and now, you tell everyone that "you climbed to the top of the food chain"! :D

OK? Who is wiser? The Monkey? Or, Hostile?

Please vote!

:laugh1:
  12. SultanOfSix

SultanOfSix Star Power

8,019 Messages
    230 Likes Received
    Aishwarya Rai.
  13. zalik22

zalik22 New Member

38 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Hi,

I am the triplet who dressed up as Aikman. Regarding day 2, T. Holmes is his name, it's a personalized jersey. I am not sure the other 2 guys will visit but I will let them know about the site. I noticed we were on NFL.com (video on the right on their homepage titled "The best sounds of the 2006 NFL draft." We are after the Vince Young interview.

We are also mentioned here:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5558950

It claims all three members are over 300 pounds, which last time I checked, I am harldly half that. Anyway, in case you guys find any more articles mentioning us, please post the links so I can note them. Thanks a lot and Go Cowboys!
  14. lane

lane The Chairman

10,367 Messages
    328 Likes Received
    welcome to the site......it's a great place for true cowboys fans as yourself..

lane.
  15. hardcorebob

hardcorebob Through thick and thin

686 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It was great seeing you guys on TV representing the Cowboys! I was loving how M Irvin was cracking up seeing you guys going crazy after the picks, you made the draft that much more fun to watch. :bow:
  16. Juke99

Juke99 ...Abbey someone

22,270 Messages
    2 Likes Received

Hey....I'm the guy who had the camera.

Welcome aboard!

You guys made us proud.

So, how was Irvin to talk to?
  17. Calicowboy

Calicowboy New Member

520 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Hos' and Juke thanks for the pics and the write up, looks like you two had a blast.

Zalik22 welcome to the board, and props to you and your friends for showing your team pride!

One other thing, does anyone know who the two Cowboys fans are that were on the NFL network, before the trips?? One had a visor on, and the other flashed a waving Texas flag on his lt shoulder. Both proudly displaying their team pride!
  18. calico

calico Active Member

4,140 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    Great pics. You lucky bastards that went...wish it was me.

I thought Irvin was excellent during the draft. He was calm, quiet, and funny. Not loud at all. I think he finally got the hang of it.
  19. Hostile

118,055 Messages
    887 Likes Received
    How are you doing?

:welcome: and I hope you'll stick around. I hope your buddies will at least come to your house and check out the site. Thanks for the article link. You guys looked like you had a great time. It was nice meeting all of you.

I don't think any of you hit 3 bills on the scales, no way you could.

You guys were definitely one of the highlights of the whole Draft. That was great.
  20. p1_

p1_ New Member

658 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Oh, nothing's wrong with wife number one. But a smart man is always prepared to add to the harem, dontchaknow.

Besides, a good redhead-brunette sammich is good for the soul.