1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Bankers Want World Economic Government To Solve Financial Crisis They Created

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by StevenOtero, Oct 8, 2008.

1. StevenOtero

StevenOtero Well-Known Member

6,414 Messages
    370 Likes Received
    Bankers Want World Economic Government To Solve Financial Crisis They Created

The culprits who caused the problem offer their solution - more power for themselves

[IMG]

Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet
    Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The world’s central bankers are gathering this week at the IMF-World Bank conference in Washington DC and are expected to grease the skids for the creation of a machinery of world economic governance under the pretext of preventing a repeat of the financial crisis, a global economic policeman to patrol a de-facto financial dictatorship.

Bilderberg member and recently appointed UK Business Secretary Peter Mandelson (pictured above) argued last week that new global solutions are needed because “the machinery of global economic governance barely exists”, adding: “It is time for a Bretton Woods for this century,” reports the Telegraph, noting that “Opinion is now hardening around the case for a new global architecture to enforce rules that ensure lessons are learnt.”

This followed the proposal to create a new EU body to regulate banks across the entire European financial market.

Top EU officials, including economy commissioner Joaquin Almunia, have stated that the EU should have greater powers to regulate and intervene in the operations of financial institutions across Europe.

Influential media giants like the Wall Street Journal are pushing a “new world order” to solve the crisis, while British Prime Minister Gordon Brown called for a “a new global financial order” to supersede the institutions created after World War II.

The elite are up to their old tricks again, after all, a leopard never changes its spots.

They created the problem of wildly irresponsible fractional reserve banking, the debt bubble and the credit crunch by ceaselessly inflating the money supply and now they are going to offer their solution to the crisis - the further centralization of global economic power into fewer hands.

Appointing the former CEO of Goldman Sachs to oversee the bailout and ensure the bankers divvy up the spoils of the greatest stick-up heist in history amongst themselves was not enough for these fascists - they want to go full board and exploit the crisis they caused to advance the stuttering agenda for world government that has been in the works for the best part of 100 years at least.
  2. Royal Laegotti

Royal Laegotti Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!

4,971 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    NWO on the way?:(
  3. SultanOfSix

SultanOfSix Star Power

8,116 Messages
    319 Likes Received
    I am so happy about the internet. Most people don't see the disasters that the people running these organizations create, and then call on themselves to "fix" by consolidation of more power into their own hands. There is a reason some of the most brilliant founding fathers, Jefferson and Madison, despised and bitterly opposed the concept of a central bank.
  4. StevenOtero

6,414 Messages
    370 Likes Received
    Plus, the Federal Reserve is about as Federal as Federal Express. The Federal Reserve is owned by private banks... the interest we pay doesn't go to the Government....... it goes to them!!!
  5. SultanOfSix

SultanOfSix Star Power

8,116 Messages
    319 Likes Received
    Yep. Many people do not know this. The Federal Reserve is a CORPORATION, with board members who run private banks, and a corporation's interest and goal is to make the most profit for themselves.

Thomas Jefferson:

"The central bank is an institution of the most deadly hostility existing against the Principles and form of our Constitution. I am an Enemy to all banks discounting bills or notes for anything but Coin. If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the People of all their Property until their Children will wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered."
  6. StevenOtero

6,414 Messages
    370 Likes Received
    Exactly
  7. Bach

Bach Benched

7,645 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    One World Government, One World Bank?

Who could've possibly predicted that?
  8. StevenOtero

6,414 Messages
    370 Likes Received
    Rhetorical question or sarcasm? :banghead:
  9. arglebargle

arglebargle Well-Known Member

5,034 Messages
    144 Likes Received
    If you let Bankers rule, you get a world good for bankers....
  10. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,850 Messages
    318 Likes Received
    Hey... I'm all for it if we can work their hours!
  11. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    And get the paid holidays.......I miss those :(
  12. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

32,996 Messages
    719 Likes Received

[IMG]

Hey it will fit ....... otero1 wants Jesse Ventura to be President.

:)
  13. trickblue

28,850 Messages
    318 Likes Received
    Yeah... I'm about to be a consultant so holidays will no longer be included in my pay... :-(

The job I'm leaving here I have accrued 34 vacation days as well... those will be gone too... ...
  14. Yeagermeister

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    You should use those days and officially resign after those 34 days are up.
  15. trickblue

28,850 Messages
    318 Likes Received
    Oh I get paid for those... and 30 days of sick leave as well...
  16. Yeagermeister

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    Ahh ok I thought you were saying you were going to lose them.
  17. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

34,805 Messages
    1,699 Likes Received
    Banks are finally taking over huh.......

Well, there goes all the Free Checking. On the bright side thou, we will be getting 180 days a year off now.

:laugh2:
  18. trickblue

28,850 Messages
    318 Likes Received
    Well... I won't have them anymore after I leave... :D