1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Banned!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by TheKey, Aug 13, 2006.

1. TheKey

TheKey Faster than Felix

2,645 Messages
    20 Likes Received
    I just got banned from Extremeskins because during a heated argument with some of us boys fans and there king homer (Bubba), bubba used a profanity, which is against the rules over there. I used the report bad post icon to tell them he used a bad word and BAM! im banned. I guess only cowboy fans have to follow the rules.
  2. ROMOSAPIEN9

ROMOSAPIEN9 Proud Grandpa

2,250 Messages
    0 Likes Received

When I first moved to the Philly area, I tried calling local sports talk radio. I was never rude or obnoxious. But as soon as they find out that I'm a Cowboys fan, they hang up on me.

It's a jealousy issue. And their listeners (or in your case) members like it.

Hold your head high my brother. Because in the end....We get to be Cowboys fans!!!!!!!
  3. CowboyPrincess

CowboyPrincess Priceless

4,610 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Join the club. Many of us over here are banned from ES... including moi
  4. Qwickdraw

Qwickdraw Benched

5,451 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Me too.

They're a bunch of homer clowns over there with no worthy opinions on an NFL team, including their own.
  5. dougonthebench

dougonthebench Cowboys Forever

2,403 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    why did you go over there in the first place?please tell me you didn't expect civilized conversation over there.
  6. phillycard

phillycard Member

669 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    Just Dan. I hear you on that. There is on reason to hang up on a caller, regardless. It's classless, not to mention corny. Big Daddy Graham hung up on me one time after I identified myself as a Cardinals fan. Then people wonder why I hate the eagles and their fans so much.
  7. cowboyfan4life_mark

cowboyfan4life_mark 5 outta 8 ain't bad

2,931 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    It's not even if they are Redskin fans or not. It's just some people that have never had power in their life until they can hide behind a computer and be "powerful". Sad really.
  8. YoungBuck

YoungBuck New Member

205 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    ya I was banned too.