1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Beck is killing Blago

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by BrAinPaiNt, Jan 28, 2009.

1. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Bad Santa Staff Member

61,286 Messages
    4,605 Likes Received
    Do not know if anyone is watching Becks show on fox right now but he is just killing Blago in an interview.

He just read a line from the current proposed stimulus bill that says that illinois will not get any funds unless one issue is met and the other issue is that Blago is no longer the Gov. :laugh2:
  2. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

21,923 Messages
    1,506 Likes Received
    I don't care if you agree with Blago or not the guy is entertaining. For the record I don't agree with him and think he needs to go. I just find him very comical. He actually may be certifiably crazy.
  3. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Bad Santa Staff Member

61,286 Messages
    4,605 Likes Received
    :laugh2: Yeah I agree. It is like some kind of parody type movie being played and he is the lead. I mean he practically admits to doing some illegal stuff in some interviews but tries to snake around it like nobody can catch it.:laugh2:

I tell you something else...the next time you watch him...mentally put some thick glasses on him and he would look like Stephen King...don't know what it is but I keep seeing stephen king without glasses when he is doing interviews.

Funny thing on Becks show towards the end of the interview beck says something like...you are either the most arrogant son of a (does not say the b word) I have ever met or you are really telling the truth.:laugh2: