1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

better game: Keyshawn or Glenn?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by Hiero, Oct 27, 2005.

1. Hiero

Hiero New Member

3,075 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Who is gonna have a better game against the cardinals? keyshawn or glenn? I need to know for fantasy football. I am leaning towards Key and yahoo gave him a slight edge. I am thinking key because he is more likely to get a touchdown imo. Who would you guys start? I have moss and houshmanzadeh starting in the other two wr slots and im not gonna move either one. Thanks.
  2. Zman5

Zman5 Well-Known Member

7,315 Messages
    3,228 Likes Received
    Keyshawn. With our lack of protection, we are not going to be able to throw deep too many times.

I think both Key and Witten will have a big game.
  3. cc cowboy

cc cowboy Member

144 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Key will probably be asked to stay in and block some from the H back position like we saw against philly ... probably translates to fewer opportunities.
  4. Hiero

Hiero New Member

3,075 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    keep in mind that this is league relies on touchdowns. one touchdown = 120 yards of receiving.
  5. Compacity

Compacity Benched

656 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I got to say Key because he scored...
  6. EveryoneElse

EveryoneElse Active Member

3,877 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think it'll be Glenn, he's been hiding for a few weeks....time to break back out again. IF the O-line can protect.
  7. TheHustler

TheHustler Active Member

5,392 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I think this is in the wrong forum...... but, Glenn is money at home.