1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Big game for the future of our WR corps

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Galian Beast, Sep 27, 2013.

1. blackbull

blackbull Well-Known Member

1,284 Messages
    206 Likes Received
    Who cares about what Miles has done? What is he doing?!?!? Ill tell you what he's doing. He's in the slot running 5 yard option routes, and the first time he gets a deep ball from Romo he gets hurt. If I'm misinformed for seeing how replaceable Miles is, I don't want to be informed.
  2. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

27,884 Messages
    2,129 Likes Received
    The one thing I've learned about Dewayne Harris is that if you put him on the field he will make plays.
    CowboyStar88 likes this.
  3. Manwiththeplan

Manwiththeplan Well-Known Member

5,133 Messages
    322 Likes Received
    I'll be sick to my stomach if we cut Austin. Outside of me believing he can help us win more than any of his backups, the fact that Baltimore got a 6th for a 78 year old Boldin convinces me that we could at least get a 3rd or 4th if we just had to be rid of hos contract.
    StarBoyz83 likes this.
  4. Sampson

Sampson Member

109 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    I think miles is a good receiver and am not tryin to get rid of him. But any number 2 receiver in an offense that runs 2 and 3 WR sets mostly and passes as much as this team does should put up those kind of numbers IMO. Dallas had the 3rd most passing attempts in the league last season. That and having a pretty good QB, you should be able to put just about any decent number 2 receiver in there and put up good numbers.
  5. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

51,008 Messages
    5,044 Likes Received
    That does seem to be the case. That is the majority (if not all) of the CZ has been rooting for him to get more playing time.
  6. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,531 Messages
    2,217 Likes Received
    I can go for that.
  7. dallasdave

dallasdave Well-Known Member

2,721 Messages
    346 Likes Received
    I think Beasley will have a breakout game.
  8. Super_Kazuya

Super_Kazuya Well-Known Member

1,797 Messages
    922 Likes Received
    Whatever happens, I hope we're all prepared for a high possibility of at least one of our patented "he went that way, I threw this way" interceptions that we had in the Ogletree/1st half Dez period. Could be lots of inexperience out there if Harris is limited.
  9. Fredd

Fredd Well-Known Member

3,877 Messages
    1,464 Likes Received
    the TWill experience will be on display...I think that Tony will continue to throw the ball to many receivers, including the RB's...so far, the top 4 rec's have 17, 16, 16, and 16 receptions (Austin is one of them)...harris, tw, escobar and hanna have a combined 15 catches...I can see Austin's 5 catches/game going to the quartet although I see Dez getting more attention
  10. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

14,571 Messages
    1,429 Likes Received
  11. Redball Express

Redball Express All Aboard!!!

3,094 Messages
    311 Likes Received
    He is the designated Austin replacement.
    It's early for him to have to take such a role..but many have done it before.

Step up and meet the reason you have been play the game your whole life.
    We are with you.