1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Brady to Kraft: "I'm the best decision this organization has ever made"

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by ajk23az, Jan 20, 2012.

1. ajk23az

ajk23az Through Pain Comes Clarity

7,667 Messages
    53 Likes Received
    http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/01/...est-decision-this-organization-has-ever-made/

I'm not a big fan of the Patriots as an organization ever since they got caught cheating but it is really hard not to be a Brady fan. The guy is pure "awesomeness".
  2. Rogah

Rogah Well-Known Member

3,716 Messages
    78 Likes Received
  3. kmp77

kmp77 Active Member

5,945 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Please let Ravens or Patriots win the superbowl :bang2: :bang2:
  4. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Not really. Dude is not a likable at all. He's very arrogant and cocky. I respect what he's accomplished, but I can't stand the guy. He's a total ******bag.
  5. Rogah

Rogah Well-Known Member

3,716 Messages
    78 Likes Received
    You must know something the rest of us don't. I guess haters gotta hate, when all they're showing is their jealousy.
  6. Cowboys&LakersFan

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Well to me a hater is someone who tries to downplay a guy's accomplishments. I'm not doing that I have all the respect in world for him and he's one of the 5 greatest quarterbacks of all time IMO, but I just don't like the guy.
  7. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,607 Messages
    1,568 Likes Received
    I want to see the pats lose the SB on a pick 6 from Brady. That would be a perfect ending.
  8. Cythim

Cythim Benched

1,691 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Show me where he has been arrogant and cocky.
  9. tupperware

tupperware A Plastic Container

7,269 Messages
    93 Likes Received

[youtube]qhw_YLGmvKw[/youtube]
  10. FootballFan1

FootballFan1 Member

283 Messages
    7 Likes Received
    OK, I am in again.

I wonder how much hate people would have for Tom Brady if he was their QB??? Well, the answer is none.

I guess people can say he has too much. Too good looking, beautiful wife, lots of money, success on the football field. He seems to have it all - and if people have a problem with his confidence, what can I say?? You want your QB going into a game thinking he is going to lose? -- you want that confidence, that drive to win.

I have heard it all, he is a wimp, he is a whiner, he is not tough enough, he is just a system QB, oh, in Indy - he is gay, what else??? What a bunch of bull. He is an overall great guy considering what he has, very level headed, but has an extreme drive to win. And to work at it to be the best that he can. I listen to it all, and say -- whatever, all bull. If I could give you a 22 year Brady right now on your team - what, you would say no -- and you expect anyone to believe you???

Me, best thing that ever happened to the Patriots organization - Brady. That along with Belichick and Kraft (although I cannot stand Kraft honestly).
  11. Cowboys&LakersFan

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Perfect example.
  12. FootballFan1

FootballFan1 Member

283 Messages
    7 Likes Received
    Um, you mean confidence??? Again, do you want your QB going into a game without confidence??

And I think the Pats are known for not throwing trash around, and respecting the teams they play -- unlike teams like the Jets or Pittsburgh.

Please already - you want a QB that doesn't have confidence??? Seriously?
  13. Cowboys&LakersFan

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    There's being confident and then there's being a flat out ******bag. The latter is Brady.
  14. FootballFan1

FootballFan1 Member

283 Messages
    7 Likes Received
    Aha, that's OK, you are trying to goat me. And it is OK - I can handle it. Because in the scheme of things, Brady still plays for the Pats.

You had your share of good QB's - glad the Pats got one too!
  15. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,528 Messages
    2,215 Likes Received
    That's arrogant?
  16. Gemini Dolly

Gemini Dolly Well-Known Member

6,580 Messages
    640 Likes Received
    LOL. Cool story.

He sure has backed up his claim.
  17. Rogah

Rogah Well-Known Member

3,716 Messages
    78 Likes Received
    Wow. If that's the best you have of the guy acting arrogant, then you've really done nothing but destroy your own contention.
  18. Rogah

Rogah Well-Known Member

3,716 Messages
    78 Likes Received
    I just don't understand why this story is actually being reported on like it is something new. Not only did he make the comment 12 years ago, but that story has already been widely reported for years. I am not sure why CBS Boston decided to rehash it and present it like it was something previously unknown.
  19. FootballFan1

FootballFan1 Member

283 Messages
    7 Likes Received
    That one is easy - stir the pot. Like the hype with Tebow. Are you kidding me with that guy -- what has he done?? I am not knocking the guy, but the media goes in the direction of stirring the pot.

It is going to be one tough game for us tomorrow. The Ravens have a seriously good defense -- the kind that gives Brady, or for that matter any QB trouble. No QB can get the job done with someone in his face.

I respect the Ravens, and their team. Win or lose, at least I will not have to hear about the Patriots not winning a post season game anymore. Even against the Broncos, who in my opinion did not belong there to begin with.

San Fran vs. Giants - looking for a 49er win. And if we cannot win would like to see them win. That all said, the Giants have put on an impressive effort over the last month and it is anyone's game. And think Eli has done a good job overall.

And let the games begin.

20. visionary

visionary Well-Known Member

7,459 Messages
    2,071 Likes Received
    this ^^^^