1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Broaddus said they might have serious interest in Eric Winston as a RT..

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by LittleD, Apr 4, 2013.

1. supercowboy8

supercowboy8 Well-Known Member

5,192 Messages
    275 Likes Received
    Thats why I said 5th round pick for Fragel and sign winston. Winston will give Fragel the two years to develop.

Also he did a great job stepping in at RT playing against big 10 players
  2. supercowboy8

supercowboy8 Well-Known Member

5,192 Messages
    275 Likes Received
    I agree, only problem IMO there are only three OTs day one ready. I say you draft Fragel late and sign Winston. I do not trust Fragel as a day one starter or swing OT, I will keep Parnell for that. When Winston is done Fragel or Parnell should be ready.
  3. kirkjrk

kirkjrk Active Member

905 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    I pick #2-- T. Armstead, He could be used as blocking TE, even take a swing pass from TE position--I saw it in one of his games, possibly FB and short ydg back. Very versatile
  4. zekecowboy

zekecowboy Member

49 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think Dallas waits til OTA's to determine what they do with Free. They may try and get him to take a massive pay cut.
  5. CowboysYanksLakers

CowboysYanksLakers Well-Known Member

3,944 Messages
    425 Likes Received
    Nooooooooooooooo
  6. fishspill

fishspill Active Member

937 Messages
    32 Likes Received
    A man after my own heart. I have Fragel as my 4th round name to yell at the TV while the Cowboys take a small school special teams ace.
  7. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

27,923 Messages
    3,869 Likes Received
    Well, both PFF and the opinions of MB fans are unreliable. This is just a case of not knowing which could possibly be less accurate. But, I agree, that the PFF methodology is a joke.
  8. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

43,707 Messages
    417 Likes Received
    MB fans?
  9. kirkjrk

kirkjrk Active Member

905 Messages
    38 Likes Received
    He had a large number of penalties last year. That sounds like Free--not good.
  10. LittleD

LittleD Active Member

811 Messages
    53 Likes Received
    Free was one of the worst rated Tackles in Pro football last year. Almost anyone would be an upgrade, including Parnell. I think Winston or Clabo would be an extreme upgrade over Free and worth the money we would invest for 2 or 3 years. If we could swing Brandon Moore in the next few weeks, that would go way down the path of fixing this line for a "dance" run this year or next...IMVHO