1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Brock Osweiler

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by NeonDeion21, Mar 23, 2012.

1. NeonDeion21

NeonDeion21 Well-Known Member

2,423 Messages
    903 Likes Received
    After going back and watching 4 of his games this year, I am really starting to like Osweiler. He has the arm and the athletic ability to develop into a good starter in a few years.

Fortunately we have the luxury to let him be the #3 QB for a few years and see what how is development goes. I think he would be a solid selection late in RD 2 or early RD 3.

I want to see a few more games before I am all in on him, but so far I like what I have seen.

2. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

19,603 Messages
    6,115 Likes Received
    Dont want him. Rather roll the dice on Coleman or Harnish.

3. NeonDeion21

NeonDeion21 Well-Known Member

2,423 Messages
    903 Likes Received
    Also a big fan of Coleman. I actually think they will be drafted very closely. Coleman has a lot of correctable things in his game and breathes football. Love the kid.

4. Dcowboy84

Dcowboy84 Well-Known Member

1,185 Messages
    165 Likes Received
    living in Phoenix i've gotten to watch him quite a bit.

definitely potential there....he's tall with a good arm and decent athleticism.

problem is being a QB he will likely be overvalued in the draft and go higher than we need to be taking a QB