1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

BTB:Chargers Interested In Trading Up For Barron, Joining Cowboys and Patriots In The

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Apr 24, 2012.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,104 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    Chargers Interested In Trading Up For Barron, Joining Cowboys and Patriots In The Hunt
    http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2012...rk-barron-dallas-cowboys-new-england-patriots
    by Tom Ryle on Apr 24, 2012 11:00 AM CDT in Dallas Cowboys 2012 Draft

Mark Barron may now have San Diego looking to trade up for him.
    Mark Barron has suddenly become the hot property in the NFL draft. The consensus of the most recent mock drafts is that he is the target of the Dallas Cowboys. The New England Patriots have started making noise about moving ahead of Dallas to take him. And now, the San Diego Chargers are looking into trading up for him as well, according to Pro Football Talk.

Kevin Acee of U-T San Diego reports that the Chargers love Barron enough that they have discussed engineering a trade to acquire him.

With the 18th pick in the first round, the Chargers will almost certainly not be able to take Barron without a trade. Many mock drafts, from Evan Silva's to Greg Cosell's to Peter King's, have the Cowboys taking Barron at No. 14. So if the Chargers want to move up and take Barron, they'll at the very least need to move up to No. 13.

The information comes from a tweet, which is the new source for breaking information about the draft.
  2. 28 Joker

28 Joker 28 Joker

7,878 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The Cowboys should still be able to nab Brockers or DeCastro.

Who cares...
  3. supercowboy8

supercowboy8 Well-Known Member

5,595 Messages
    358 Likes Received
    because we don't want Brockers, thats a waste of a pick
  4. CIWhitefish

CIWhitefish Member

787 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    Isn't this what you mean?
  5. laythewood28

laythewood28 Active Member

1,575 Messages
    21 Likes Received
    I actually don't mind the trade if we can still get Decastro. Brockers I don't want. Wouldn't mind drafting a corner either.. I don't see Jenkins back and Scandrick just isn't very good. Picking Smith in the second wouldn't be a bad consolation if we can pick up a extra second or third.

1st.Decastro/Gilmore
    2nd.Smith
    3.Bruce Irvin
    3.Jared Crick
    4. Broyles
    4. Josh Norman

Championship!!!
  6. supercowboy8

supercowboy8 Well-Known Member

5,595 Messages
    358 Likes Received
    no there is more people than just me that don't want Brockers
  7. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

15,496 Messages
    2,904 Likes Received
    Let them have him, I would rather have DeCastro anyways.