1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

BTB:DeMarcus Ware Talks Cowboys And The Draft; Likes Ingram And Branch

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Apr 21, 2012.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,092 Messages
    83 Likes Received
    http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2012...cowboys-and-the-draft-likes-ingram-and-branch
    by KD Drummond on Apr 21, 2012 5:30 PM CDT in Dallas Cowboys Interviews
    [IMG]
    New year, same DeMarcus, same Washington QB initials... hopefully same celebrations.

Dallas Cowboys superstar DeMarcus Ware is one of several NFL spokesmen that we can only believe is being handsomely rewarded for pitching a product that isn't easily discussed without humor. In speaking for Depends Real Fits, a product for adult incontinence, DeMarcus made himself available to Doug Farrar of Yahoo! Sports Shutdown Corner. Depends is donating to the V Foundation, which is an extremely worthy cause; but for now we'll move past the product advertising and get to the meat and potatoes of the interview; DeMarcus speaking on the Cowboys, his methods of preparation and some draft talk.

Obviously, for this time of the year, draft talk makes the top headlines for us.
    SC: It's a pretty big draft for edge rushers in general. Do you still follow the draft and look at the prospects? Are there player in this draft class that have stood out to you?
    DW: I actually look at a lot of the guys, and some of their techniques. I'm a big critic on stance, and explosion, and how they bend the corner. There are a lot of good edge-rushers out there, and they're going to be really good in the league this year.

SC: Well, I haven't seen anyone in this class with your 'dip-and-rip,' so you're pretty safe there. But who do you like this year? Who stands out to you?
    DW: I like Andre Branch from Clemson, number 40. Melvin Ingram from South Carolina. These guys -- as pass rushers, they're not little. They're big guys, but they're really quick, so there are some bigger rushers coming out this year.
  2. CowboysLaw87

CowboysLaw87 Active Member

592 Messages
    212 Likes Received
    I've had Andre Branch as my #2 OLB prospect for a couple weeks. Would love him in a trade down scenario, even if it's not far down at all.
  3. Corleone

Corleone Well-Known Member

1,032 Messages
    126 Likes Received
    This is a cry for help, the man needs some help rushing the passer! lol