1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

BTB: Tony Romo's Slump: Film Don't Lie

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Zordon, Nov 14, 2013.

1. khiladi

khiladi Well-Known Member

12,322 Messages
    2,214 Likes Received
    Wait.. You can't say a good QB can have a sucky coach?

We have a sample of Kitna... You know how that turned out, if not for the defensive performance of 24-27 TOs for Kitna? With all those extra chances because of TOs for Kitna, you know how many more TDs Kitna gave them... a whopping 5 more TDs in 4 and a half games... He had 30 yards less per game, his TD perentage was lower and his completion percentge was around 65% while Romo was throwing at close to 70%...

You know what... Our offense still sucked with Romo and without him, desite the fact Romo wasn't turning the ball over and throwing at 70%, and his defensive wasn't giving him all these chances...
  2. dstovall5

dstovall5 Well-Known Member

2,853 Messages
    1,845 Likes Received
    This is why you shouldn't be allowed to post here when drunk, if you're not drunk, then no comment ... o_O
    Super_Kazuya and 5Stars like this.
  3. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

26,736 Messages
    1,814 Likes Received
    lmao

I hear that...
    dstovall5 and Gameover like this.
  4. Gameover

Gameover Well-Known Member

3,220 Messages
    475 Likes Received
    AtLeast I'm not backing a washed up loser !
  5. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

1,535 Messages
    261 Likes Received
    Yea, it was hard to watch when the triplets got old
    Gameover likes this.
  6. jblaze2004

jblaze2004 Well-Known Member

8,917 Messages
    487 Likes Received
    I said it before and I will say it again. Giving tony romo too much control of this offense like is peyton manning is bad for the whole offense. It may not be just his fault but its bad for the offense. Ex. The play called you have everybody focusing on what there suppose to do and then tony changes the play with 5-10 seconds left in the play clock before he snaps the ball. Screws up blocking, and it leave him and the wr's on the wrong page. Just run the dang play called. Too much checking out "kill kill kill" and too much audibling. Just run the play. This is why i want garrett to leave. So he can take his offense with him. This offense is dated. We are running the 1990's offense without the 1990's run game and offensive line. We have no trickery heck even bill parcells had a flea flicker or half back pass in his offense. We have no plays that get one guy or two open. This offensive playbook is just garbage. Someone please throw it away.
  7. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

1,535 Messages
    261 Likes Received
    John kitna o_O... Bye
  8. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

1,535 Messages
    261 Likes Received
    John Kitna....
  9. 65fastback2plus2

65fastback2plus2 Well-Known Member

1,783 Messages
    1,106 Likes Received
    ya, qb's always look awesome playing against a prevent D in garbage time.

ole noodle arm orton cant do jack. its why he rode the bench and lost to tebow.
  10. ufcrules1

ufcrules1 Well-Known Member

7,305 Messages
    1,468 Likes Received
    Oh, it is certainly time.. but then how do you explain the 108m contract they just gave to Romo? After he choked big time in the last game of 2012 that kept us from winning the division and making the playoffs?
  11. GiveDezdaBall88

GiveDezdaBall88 Active Member

348 Messages
    80 Likes Received
    RCald your signature is great, It's hilarious you have Miles Austin in that photo, dude has had a hurt hammy for 2 years.
  12. khiladi

khiladi Well-Known Member

12,322 Messages
    2,214 Likes Received
    So essentially you want a super QB to prove that Romo is the problem?
  13. Section444

Section444 Well-Known Member

4,351 Messages
    859 Likes Received
    Will never happen, they don't want to put any pressure on Romo.
  14. BoysFan4ever

BoysFan4ever Well-Known Member

6,219 Messages
    2,014 Likes Received
    At some point they'll need to start grooming a guy & this draft is deep with quality QB's. I'd hope he'd understand that. If drafting a guy for down the road puts pressure on him he's very fragile.
  15. iceman117

iceman117 Active Member

722 Messages
    130 Likes Received
    again with this non sense, we may have the worst defense in league history but some fans think we need a quarterback
  16. noshame

noshame Who wouldn't follow me? Zone Supporter

3,612 Messages
    863 Likes Received
    Well, u can make the garbage time comment, but if you watched, the receivers had a half step to a step on the defenders and Orton make sharp accurate throws all the way down the field.

I don't care what string it was, it's indefensible, you know, the throws tony can no longer make.

Noodle are Orton? Check Tony, yes he still has a release, but his throws float. If he tries to force it control/accuracy goes out the window.
  17. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

23,565 Messages
    2,432 Likes Received
    See what you did Z?
    You drew out all the flies yet again.
  18. Denim Chicken

Denim Chicken Well-Known Member

3,105 Messages
    1,309 Likes Received
    Someone please help me out; I think I neglected to look at CZ for a couple of days and missed something. What is this " stans" business?
  19. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

1,535 Messages
    261 Likes Received
    uhh no... But how can you prove that the offensive system is the problem by using examples form an below average QB. makes no sense what so ever. Its clownish
  20. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

1,535 Messages
    261 Likes Received
    no one said we need a new QB. Romo isnt going any where any time soon. The article is saying that Romo and the offense is in a slump which is undeniable.