1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Bubble guys you have your eye on

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Muhast, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Muhast

Muhast Newo

7,472 Messages
    174 Likes Received
    Who are the guys that have caught your eye during Pre-season that may not make their current team?
  2. NeonDeion21

NeonDeion21 Well-Known Member

2,092 Messages
    443 Likes Received
    I'm just keeping an eye on Pat White for Miami. I know the Cowboys scouting staff had some interest in.
  3. UnoDallas

UnoDallas Benched

5,913 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    good god man - please I hope not
  4. NeonDeion21

2,092 Messages
    443 Likes Received
    I remember watching the draft cam and they showed Jerry looking quite upset when he was drafted. However, White did not look good at all last preseason or during the season when he did play. I just think it would be interesting to see if the Fins would give up on him so early.
  5. UnoDallas

UnoDallas Benched

5,913 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    He's fourth on the depth chart behind Chad Henne, Chad Pennington and Tyler Thigpen, and Sparano has said he'll keep only three quarterbacks.

if can not beat out Chad Pennington

why would we want him

Thigpen is expected to stay ahead of Chad Pennington on the depth chart.
  6. NeonDeion21

2,092 Messages
    443 Likes Received
    I don't want him I just think it will be interesting to see what happens with him. The other is the Victor Cruz situation in NY. You would assume they will have to keep him but what other WR will they cut?
  7. UnoDallas

UnoDallas Benched

5,913 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    sorry about that
  8. UnoDallas

UnoDallas Benched

5,913 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Shayne Graham made a 24-yarder in the fourth quarter and is 2 for 3 overall this preseason with one miss from 50 yards.

a kicker

OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- Baltimore Ravens kicker Billy Cundiff knocked in field goals from 26 and 42 yards in his first attempts of the preseason in a 23-3 win against the Washington Redskins.

Shayne Graham made a 24-yarder in the fourth quarter and is 2 for 3 overall this preseason with one miss from 50 yards.

Cundiff is 2 for 2 this preseason with two extra point conversions.

“It felt good to get a couple of chances and take advantage of it,” Cundiff said. “I think it’s going well. I just do my job. Have I made all my attempts?
    “Yeah. Have I kicked off well? Yeah. I’m doing what I’m supposed to do. So far, so good. It’s been a real good competition.”

Graham is a former Pro Bowl selection with the Cincinnati Bengals.

Cundiff finished last season as the Ravens' kicker after replacing Steve Hauschka

maybe if we need a kicker
  9. Tom [Giants fan]

Tom [Giants fan] Active Member

638 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    Sidney Rice. But only because he may end up on IR.
  10. Muhast

Muhast Newo

7,472 Messages
    174 Likes Received

This makes no sense.
  11. Tom [Giants fan]

Tom [Giants fan] Active Member

638 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    It was my way of informing the board that Rice may be out for the year without starting a new thread about it.