1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Buy or Sell? Cowboys interest in moving up 4 a qb?

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Wolf2k5, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Wolf2k5

Wolf2k5 Active Member

860 Messages
    207 Likes Received
    I just want a buy or sell scenario on weather the boys have some interest in taking a shot at 1 of the big three qbs this year? just trying to stir the pot b4 draft time. lol
  2. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    No way Parcells would want to put up with a rookie qb besides we already have Bledstud :D
  3. DragonCowboy

DragonCowboy Well-Known Member

5,418 Messages
    135 Likes Received
    Sell.

Our next QB will either be Henson or a Free Agent...
  4. BigDFan5

BigDFan5 In Tebow I Trust

14,915 Messages
    35 Likes Received
  5. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,583 Messages
    526 Likes Received
    Sell.

Trading up for a QB would waste picks for the future and make the last 2-3 years developing Romo and Henson a complete waste of time.

It's annoying how so many fans have absolutely NO patience whatsoever.
  6. HardHittin'Witten

HardHittin'Witten This ain't Madden

2,559 Messages
    77 Likes Received
    If you buy this, I have a bridge you might be interested in buying, as well.
  7. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,583 Messages
    526 Likes Received

Yeah and I hear Hos is trying to sell some property over in Arizona. I believe it's right on the ocean.
  8. kiheikiwi

kiheikiwi Maui No Ka Oi

828 Messages
    103 Likes Received
    Sell,sell,sell!
  9. ravidubey

ravidubey Active Member

4,866 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    Sell. We have too much time invested in Romo and a 3rd in Henson to easily write off. We'd also have to get into the top ten, and then we're likely looking at Jay freaking Cutler. Who's to say Cutler is any better than Henson? Cutler lost six straight games at one point this season.
  10. ddh33

ddh33 Active Member

4,934 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Sell.

I think Dallas might have some interest in the 4-6 quarterbacks, but I don't see them chasing after the big three QBs.
  11. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

119,039 Messages
    2,938 Likes Received
    Yeah and it comes with a sailboat that attracts fish so you don't have to search for them.
  12. TooStupid

TooStupid Talk is Cheap...Walk the Walk

70 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    BIG 3? I, unlike some T.V. "experts" don't view Cutler as a top of the line nfl quarterback... There are going to be just as good if not better quarterbacks available in future drafts...SELL without a doubt.
  13. KingTuna

KingTuna New Member

1,381 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    No Way.....AINT gonna happen!!!
  14. Paniolo22

Paniolo22 Hawaiian Cowboy

3,624 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    :stupid: :anvil: :grrr: :jerk: :thumbdo: :puke: :shootme:

and then some.
  15. fortdick

fortdick Well-Known Member

5,412 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    Sell this year.

Big time buy next year.

Can you say Brady Quinn?
  16. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,583 Messages
    526 Likes Received

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Enough hammer and nails there to build a house.

And again...

:hammer:
  17. Wolf2k5

Wolf2k5 Active Member

860 Messages
    207 Likes Received
    HAHA i ment to put Big three in quotes. i was just explaining to a coworker lions fan today how i dont believe cutler is as amazing as people say. i woulda thought 2nd rd late 1st before the senior bowl. then all the "experts" popped a boner for him for some reason
  18. CrazyCowboy

CrazyCowboy Well-Known Member

32,183 Messages
    162 Likes Received
    IMO no way we can afford to do it this year......Bledsoe is still solid for three more years, therefore, if Henson does not work out in TC, then we draft a franchise QB next year! :starspin
  19. dbair1967

dbair1967 Arch Defender

30,783 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    please...none of these QBs are worth what we'd have to trade to get up there PLUS pay in terms of signing bonus and cap space...

now if Cutler falls to us at 18, then you might have something to think about...but there is no way in hell I'm trading up for any of these QB's, all have major holes in their game somewhere and all of them have huge bust potential

David
  20. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

39,608 Messages
    1,869 Likes Received
    Can you say we must go 1-15 to get him? Or trade the farm, the boat, my little cousin, and my ex-wife to get him. This is providing he continues to tear it up.