1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

california pizza kitchen

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Biggems, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Biggems

Biggems White and Nerdy

11,539 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    white pizza RULES

love the combination of cheese, spinach, and garlic on a thin crust.....quite yummy.
  2. Duane

Duane Active Member

6,872 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    Great for a frozen pizza but I have to eat the whole thing at one sitting to get full.
  3. Signals

Signals Suspicious looking stranger

4,578 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    We had a CPK here in Addison, Tx for a number of years. They finally went out of business. Don't know if it's because they sucked, or they had a bad location or bad management. I dinned there couple of times... not impressed. I'd rather eat a Wal-mart brand pizza before a CPK.

Good riddance.

Saw that building sit empty for three years and now it's a Jakes Burgers. Jakes is well known in Dallas for being the best burgers around.
  4. The Rawhide Kid

The Rawhide Kid Gunslinger

753 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    We don't have one where I live, but I've been to one several times. I love the place. My personal favorite is the one w/ all the Goat Cheese.
  5. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    I had eaten there a couple of time. The BBQ chicken pizza was pretty good.
  6. ROMOSAPIEN9

ROMOSAPIEN9 Proud Grandpa

2,250 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Never had any "california" style pizza. I like the Italian style too much. :)
  7. AbeBeta

AbeBeta Well-Known Member

24,560 Messages
    401 Likes Received
    CPK is alright so long as you aren't craving Pizza per se.
  8. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    I prefer the real thing also but when the boss is paying you go where he wants to go. :laugh2:
  9. PosterChild

PosterChild New Member

2,027 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I liked the joint when i was in the area, and didn't realize they were still in business.

It's very difficult to make a long run in the rest. bidness in Addison. One of the mainstays over yonder is Houston's. Love them there ribs they got. In fact, I'll be dining there next week...can't freaking wait. It's true they are a little $$$$$$$ but it's worth it.