1. Like videos? Check out DirectDamage.com!

Cary Williams insinuating the eagles D may be soft

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Howboutdemcowboys31, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Howboutdemcowboys31

Howboutdemcowboys31 Well-Known Member

1,548 Messages
    901 Likes Received
  2. viman96

viman96 Thread Killer

8,569 Messages
    1,306 Likes Received
    Do not care much about what Cary is saying but I love there is more drama in Philly.
    Wheeltax likes this.
  3. Lonestar94

Lonestar94 Well-Known Member

3,523 Messages
    725 Likes Received
    Wow i didn't know the Ravens got rid of Williams too..So 3/4 of that Ravens secondary is gone, plus Ray Lewis and Paul Kruger and Ellerbe.. Ravens will be lucky to go 8-8 this year.
  4. DenverBroncosFan83

DenverBroncosFan83 New Member

11 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The Ravens are going to get dominated in their first game against us in September. I live in the heart of Ratbirds country, and they think by stealing Stokley, Doom, and Dallas Clarke is going to intimidate us. A crucial opening game matters. Those players? Not so much.
  5. newlander

newlander Well-Known Member

8,205 Messages
    123 Likes Received
    Philly is soft......that D' stinks and the O' won't be much better: they won't win more than 5 games this season
  6. Wheeltax

Wheeltax Well-Known Member

1,374 Messages
    950 Likes Received
    I would like nothing better than for Philly to just completely go off the rails again.
    Howboutdemcowboys31 likes this.
  7. DenverBroncosFan83

DenverBroncosFan83 New Member

11 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    We trade back and fourth with the Eagles, and end up taking the players that they didn't want anymore and actually make them produce. But yeah they won't win no more than 6 to 7 games at possible this season. That's just being nice.
  8. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

24,910 Messages
    1,955 Likes Received

They had a really rough offseason without a doubt. They're going to struggle.