1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Castro the Brightest leader Watson I have ever met?

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by Doomsday101, Aug 31, 2009.

1. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,870 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Lame, as usual. It just dawned on me that the only people you have sympathy for in Cuba are the terrorists at Gitmo. Quite a rich life you're leading.
  2. DaBoys4Life

DaBoys4Life Benched

15,621 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    So why are they risking their lives to come to america? You never seen the story about the Cuban pitcher that defected to cuba so he can come to America. it's really easy to talk about the CUban life but try living their. **** is hell Castro is a ******* and you're just helping them be oppressed.
  3. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,295 Messages
    338 Likes Received
    I bet every piece of clothing he owns is made in some sweatshop in the far east
  4. CowboyWay

CowboyWay If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State

4,171 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    Because Cigars are a buck. And because I can come back home whenever I choose.
  5. DaBoys4Life

DaBoys4Life Benched

15,621 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It must be nice to go to Cuba back and forth whnever you can. Good thing they have that luxury in Cuba oh wait....
  6. CanadianCowboysFan

15,295 Messages
    338 Likes Received
    I can't do anything about them so I won't lose sleep over it.

People leave countries all the time for many reasons. Draft dodgers left the US because they saw their freedom NOT to fight being trounded on. People leave Cuba too. People moving has been going on for millions of years.
  7. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,870 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    zilch

No, it only serves to enrich their jailers and prolong their misery. Remind me again why the world imposed sanctions on South Africa?
  8. DaBoys4Life

DaBoys4Life Benched

15,621 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I don't even think I'm going to lurk the PZ no more I may get banned from how I respond.
  9. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,870 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You can't reason with amoral Leftards. Just pity them.
  10. CanadianCowboysFan

15,295 Messages
    338 Likes Received
    If you want a Cuban, you can come to Vancouver and buy a few.
  11. CanadianCowboysFan

15,295 Messages
    338 Likes Received
    Wasn't Reagan against them?

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P1-98629214.html

Western foreign policy has supported regimes in the Phillipines, Saudi Arabia, Iraq etc
  12. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,870 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Oh, I see. It's all about your needs. Interesting.
  13. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,870 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Who said anything about Reagan? The fact is that the global Left enthusiastically supported punitive actions against de Klerk, yet turn a blind eye to Castro's serial atrocities. You think racism is worse than communism or something?
  14. CowboyWay

4,171 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    So because I don't agree with their policies, I can't visit? I'm glad the rest of the world doesn't share your views, or from 2000-2008, the US would have had about 4 tourists.

Do me a favor....walk around your entire house, and write me a list of everything you own that was made in China. It should take you about a day.

Then come back here and list them all so we can all tell you that you are a communist, and how you support thier oppresive regime because of the stuff you buy.

See how that works? Thanks for playing.

NEXT !!!!
  15. CowboyWay

4,171 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    Sure bb, sure. :rolleyes:

And I guess there is nothing in your home made in China either. If so, you are a commy, and you support thier regime.
  16. CowboyWay

4,171 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    If I go on vacation anywhere in the world, and spend $1000, who do you think will benefit the most from that money? Monte Carlo, Vegas, the South of France, Hawaii, Germany, London, or Cuba.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say, the poorest of those places.

But go ahead and keep them poor and spend your money in Vegas. Remember, its all about your needs.
  17. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,870 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Buying a t-shirt made in China is not nearly as offensive or damaging than going out of your way to vacation there. Keep telling yourself that your narcissism and dollars are helping the locals, because I really need the laugh. And it goes without saying that you can avoid Cuban products a lot easier than the rest of us can avoid Chinese exports.
  18. CanadianCowboysFan

15,295 Messages
    338 Likes Received
    Yes it is.
  19. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,870 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm going to assume you were joking, because nobody could be this stupid. Soviet communism was the most murderous system ever devised by man, and Chinese communism (which is still in business, btw) the second most murderous. South Africa, for all its injustices, does not begin to compare.
  20. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,437 Messages
    1,457 Likes Received
    The two worst mass murderers of all time were Stalin and Mao. Communists.
    Stalin killed anywhere from 30-70 million of his own people. Mao - no one knows- I have seen numbers from 30 million to as high as 100 million. No one knows but the curtural revolution and the purges were horrendous. As regards Stalin the collectivization of the farms in the late 20's early 30's killed anywhere from 5-15 million; his purges in the late 30's another 5 million or so; and the political prisoners used as cannon fodder (without weapons marched into german mine fields and MGs - that is execution anyway you want to look at it) another 5-10 million. Not to mention the steady executions and deaths in gulags all the time.
    Show me any racist regime anywhere that came even in the same galaxy for suffering and death as compared to communism.