1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Clinton will use her own video team at the convention

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by Angus, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Angus

Angus Active Member

5,064 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Hillary Clinton taps her own video production team for Democratic convention

By THOMAS DeFRANK
    DAILY NEWS WASHINGTON BUREAU CHIEF

Thursday, August 14th 2008, 1:56 AM

WASHINGTON - She's already snagged plum speaking gigs for herself, her husband and their daughter, so what else does Hillary Clinton want at the Denver convention?

Her own production team for the introductory video.

Democratic officials told the Daily News Wednesday that the video preceding Hillary's Aug. 26 prime-talk talk will be produced by Arkansas pals Harry Thomason and Linda Bloodworth-Thomason, best known for creating the TV sitcom "Designing Women."

These officials said that while many other convention speakers will also rate videos, Clinton negotiators insisted on Hillary having her own video team instead of letting Barack Obama's convention planners handle the production.

Thomason and his wife aren't exactly strangers to the convention game; they produced "The Man from Hope," the widely-acclaimed video biography of Bill Clinton premiering at the 1992 Democratic national convention.

Harry Thomason is the more controversial of the pair: he was involved in the firing of White House travel office employees in President Clinton's first term, testified before a grand jury investigating the Monica Lewinsky scandal and lobbied Bill Clinton to pardon two Arkansas men in the final hours of his presidency.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...hillary_clinton_taps_her_own_video_produ.html
  2. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received
    How dare she.

this thread should be interesting.
  3. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,904 Messages
    4,268 Likes Received
    I can see it now, a month from now, an advert on television...

Hag Vision is proud to present the life time movie...The wicked witch is not dead staring Hillary Clinton.:laugh1:
  4. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

77,100 Messages
    2,879 Likes Received
    Please God, NO wardrobe malfunction for Hillary. I don't think my eyes could handle it. :laugh2:
  5. SuspectCorner

SuspectCorner Bromo

7,619 Messages
    71 Likes Received
    Hillree skywriting on a broomstick: "SURRENDER BARRY"
  6. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I've never watched the dem convention in my life.

I will this year with a big arse bowl of popcorn.