1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

CN:Bruce Irvin: "I Met With Dallas"

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Apr 2, 2012.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,173 Messages
    178 Likes Received
    http://www.cowboysnation.com/2012/04/bruce-irvin-i-met-with-dallas.html
    Posted by Rafael at Sunday, April 01, 2012
    Bruce Irvin
    DC Fanatic and I spoke to West Virginia's Bruce Irvin yesterday. Here's a small sample of the interview:

DC Fanatic: [Bruce] you went to the Combine. Which teams were interested in you? Were there any teams that talked to you about playing in a 4-3 or was it mostly 3-4 teams?

Bruce Irvin: I talked to a couple of teams. The Eagles, they ran a 4-3. The Lions, they ran a 4-3, but I had 22 informal meetings at the Combine. It was mostly 3-4 teams. I met with Dallas, Rob Ryan... Jason Garrett. I met with those guys. It was mostly 3-4 teams, to be honest with you.

2. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

22,551 Messages
    2,700 Likes Received
    22 meetings, good grief. :laugh2:

That it was mostly 3-4 teams is a boon though, it may mean 4-3 teams are less interested and can't think of a position for him. Shrinks the pool.

3. Aikbach

Aikbach Well-Known Member

9,745 Messages
    42 Likes Received
    I'd welcome him.

4. cds99

cds99 Active Member

495 Messages
    228 Likes Received
    Besides gilmore, irvin has to be the guy I want most out of the draft. For some reason I think he has the explosion of von miller.

5. jswalker1981

jswalker1981 Fact > Your Opinion

2,616 Messages
    0 Likes Received