1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Computer eyewear ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Supercowboy1986, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Supercowboy1986

Supercowboy1986 Well-Known Member

1,457 Messages
    441 Likes Received
    My girlfriend bought me these:
    http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=1649294&pid=1218276548533&pcatId=abcat0701000

I spend a lot of time at the computer for both leisure/work and my girlfriend was concerned because occasionally I complain about getting headaches and my eyes drying out and I just want to know if anyone has used these before and if they are the real deal.

By no means do I hate them and I love my girlfriend for being so considerate and thoughtful (she said she found them as a cyber Monday deal and a lot of pro gamers use them and they are common) but don't they look a little ridiculous to wear to work? Or is it just me ?

2. Kristen82

Kristen82 Benched

965 Messages
    221 Likes Received
    I see the lenses are tinted yellow so you're getting somewhat of a spectral filter. Yellow lenses block blue light from your LCD/LED screen which can cause damage to your retinas over time.

3. jubal

jubal Active Member

690 Messages
    46 Likes Received
    Look good and beats black lenses and a long white fold up walking stick.:D

4. cajuncocoa

cajuncocoa ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

4,031 Messages
    1,406 Likes Received
    I think they look cool! :)