1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Concerned about Romo

Discussion in 'Jerry/Garrett/Rant Zone' started by tupperware, Sep 8, 2013.

1. jobberone

jobberone Right turn Clyde Staff Member

39,298 Messages
    4,658 Likes Received
    Another :rolleyes:

Not trying to change your mind. And I'm reasonably certain I've never told another member their post was ridiculous. Something to consider.
  2. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

1,535 Messages
    261 Likes Received
    I'm gonna go ahead and not consider it..
  3. 1LoyalCowboyFan

1LoyalCowboyFan Active Member Zone Supporter

639 Messages
    79 Likes Received
    Read all 9 pages. I saw enough reasonable posters :) /THREAD
    jobberone likes this.
  4. jobberone

39,298 Messages
    4,658 Likes Received
    You got a like for reading all nine pages and for the nice post.
  5. dargonking999

dargonking999 DKRandom

11,807 Messages
    172 Likes Received
    After read the first two posts in this page, i don't even want to go through nine pages. It sounds like it would be the same stuff. Romo sucks, Romos' Avg, Romo's good, Romo's misunderstood, Romo plays golf, Romo has a hot wife, Romo's a choker, Romo's a hero, Romo's awesome, Romo's at fault, Romo's not at fault, Romo needs to not audible.

9 page RECAPED!
    jobberone likes this.
  6. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

1,535 Messages
    261 Likes Received
    That's about right....
  7. jobberone

39,298 Messages
    4,658 Likes Received
    LOL. You make a good argument. You get a like, too.
  8. CT Dal Fan

CT Dal Fan Well-Known Member

920 Messages
    634 Likes Received
    I have a feeling the same Cowboys fans that hate on Romo weren't really excited about watching Kyle Orton warming up right before halftime Sunday Night. They might not admit it, however.

Romo isn't the reason Dallas is stuck in an 8-8 rut; he's the reason they AREN'T 4-12. Geez, I joined this site to get away from the Romo bashing. Guess I was wrong.
    AmberBeer likes this.
  9. iceman117

iceman117 Active Member

722 Messages
    130 Likes Received
    you're 100 % right, Romo is a very strong point on this team, and with the right talent around him will easily be considered a top 7 QB this season, and honestly think he will get some MVP consideration if the Cowboys do what i think they will do this year
  10. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Bye Felicia!

19,896 Messages
    1,141 Likes Received
    Would you prefer misanthrope? :D
  11. CowboyFan74

CowboyFan74 Cowboys Analyst

12,927 Messages
    643 Likes Received
    Basically what u are seeing is the rapid decline of a QB that never really had it to begin with...
  12. dstovall5

dstovall5 Well-Known Member

2,862 Messages
    1,847 Likes Received
    C'mon now, show us proof of this "rapid decline", I'd also like to see your proof backing up the claim that Romo "never really had it to begin with". Or are you just talking out of your rear, and don't have anything to back up your claim?
  13. CowboyFan74

12,927 Messages
    643 Likes Received
    Did u watch the game? There's your proof. And maybe Romo had it 5-6 years ago when he and TO were connecting on the deep ball against inferior teams once upon a time...
  14. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,873 Messages
    1,709 Likes Received
    74, stop it. You cannot compete against UFCRULES for the spot of #1 Romo hater. He has the trophy locked up. So just give up.
    da_whiz_kid likes this.
  15. Staubacher

Staubacher Well-Known Member

2,713 Messages
    2,569 Likes Received
    There's no getting away from it. There are penguins in the Arctic Circle having this debate
  16. dstovall5

2,862 Messages
    1,847 Likes Received
    Yes I watched the game, Romo played good. He took what the defense gave him instead of forcing to ball which could've very easily lead to an interception. If you're using the game as your "proof", then yes you're just talking out of your REAR.
  17. CowboyFan74

12,927 Messages
    643 Likes Received
    The only thing I "Hate" is losing games and missing the postseason, Homer.

I made the mistake of watching two good games prior with 4 solid playoff caliber teams:

Atl vs NO
    Pack vs 49ers

And then I watched Dallas..

If you spent the day watching those 3 games back to back you would lose those blue colored glasses....
  18. CowboyFan74

12,927 Messages
    643 Likes Received
    Go watch some real playoff caliber teams and then watch Romo. (See post above)

It's like being married to a 200 LB woman (Not that I am) for several years and then going to a cheerleader competition or a strip club, almost makes you hate your life.. lol
  19. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received
    Oh god.
  20. dstovall5

2,862 Messages
    1,847 Likes Received
    I have, and if it were up to ROMO this team would be a playoff team. But unfortunately, this is a team game and your only as good as your weakest link.

Also, you're a joke of a fan, hell go jump on those "real playoff caliber teams" bandwagons. You're already sucking them pretty hard.