Congrats to Reality on winning Pick'em

Discussion in 'Members Zone' started by RCowboyFan, Jan 3, 2006.

1. RCowboyFan

RCowboyFan New Member

6,926 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Although I still contend he cheated :p: Just kidding.

Hos, I guess you came little short to be runner up eh? :D

Juke, beat ya, on the final week, although I didn't make my aim of getting to top 10 at least. Sucked so much early in the season, that couldn't make up all the ground I lost. Although I never understood, how the number of wins can be the same but number of losses can be different? Cheaters :p:
  2. Hostile

Hostile The Duke

119,446 Messages
    3,815 Likes Received
    I lost 8 the final week trying to outfox him and catch him. It sunk my battleship.
  3. Qwickdraw

Qwickdraw Benched

5,451 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Congrats.

I came in like 14th after being in the top 10 for the majority of the season.

I'm happy because I easily beat all the so-called experts that are paid to make their predictions for Sports networks.
  4. CactusCowboy

CactusCowboy Benched

1,861 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    189 is incredible. I run a pool that has been going on 21 years and we are pretty good, but never anyone at 189....very nice. I finished at 179 and 4th place in ours this year......
  5. Juke99

Juke99 ...Abbey someone

22,271 Messages
    3 Likes Received

I went for broke the final two weeks...I picked against the odds in the hopes that I'd make up some serious ground...I would have been much better off without my 16-0 week which put me in the top ten...I got greedy.

*thumbing through my "How To Be a Better Than Average Moderator" manual to see if I can ban you for calling me out in a public forum. :D

Oh, yeah, Reality....nice win...the investigation will commence shortly.

:D
  6. RCowboyFan

RCowboyFan New Member

6,926 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Well trying to outfox or trying to go against the favorites, was what killed me early in the season. But I was so sure you guys would finish one and two.

But it was fun.
  7. RCowboyFan

RCowboyFan New Member

6,926 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    And please let us in on the findings :D
  8. poke

poke the older I get the better I was

2,574 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    yep congrats to the best picker !!!!!

and many thanks for the game, my friends and i had a blast with it.

would have been even more fun if i had actually beat them.
  9. RCowboyFan

RCowboyFan New Member

6,926 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    You, know, it always impresses me at Yahoo, where I play the pickem' they get so high percentage in getting correct, mostly in 190s, this year 195 was highest, but Reality probably would have been top 25-30 even there. Which is still impressive.
  10. Juke99

Juke99 ...Abbey someone

22,271 Messages
    3 Likes Received

Oh indeed.

...someone is gonna be wearing stripes and sharing a cell and some quality time with a guy named "Bubba" when all the facts are obtained. :D
  11. Cbz40

Cbz40 The Grand Poobah

31,365 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Congrats Reality.....I'll get you next year
  12. CowboyFan74

CowboyFan74 Cowboys Analyst

15,673 Messages
    1,939 Likes Received
    Wow, I finished 4rth in my group with 124 total points and 120 group points. You guys must read the news to score that high.