1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Cowboy fans!

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Ben_n_austin, Sep 17, 2006.

1. Ben_n_austin

Ben_n_austin Benched

2,898 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    I know most of you probably aren't very superstitious ... or maybe I'm wrong. We're all deranged in some way; superstitions may be part of our mental make up - the make up of us deranged and dedicated enough to be on this board during a game.

I know that Drew Bledsoe didn't make his career in Dallas. He hasn't always been a Cowboy .. et cetera

I can relate. But ......

I need to ask you fans; of the Dallas Cowboys. Can you put your biases aside, for the sake of the team, and embrace Drew Bledsoe.

Make a ritual out if it.

We need a win here!

I cut my finger and let Blood fall in a hole ... it's symbolic for Drew Bleds Hole .... and I've got on my Drew Bledsoe Jersey and I have about 256 candles burning in my living room; all blue and silver. I've got a Mark Brunnell voodoo doll and life sized doll of Dan Snyder is hanging from my ceiling by a noose.

This is fun!

I ask you to joy me!

For the sake of our TEAM!

C'mon guys.

We need you here - collectively; as fans of this team.

Bond together and embrace Drew Bledsoe as the starter of this team!

We need this division win!

2. LaTunaNostra

LaTunaNostra He Made the Difference

14,987 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    No problem, not this week or any other week when he's on the field.

But when those three hours are up, all's fair in post-game debate. :p:
  3. Ben_n_austin

Ben_n_austin Benched

2,898 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    The voodoo doll worked!