1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Cowboys fan in Cincy

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by xtreme_2k, Dec 9, 2012.

1. DandyDon1722

DandyDon1722 It's been a good 'un, ain't it?

2,377 Messages
    936 Likes Received
    Hey you guys thanks to all! I love that stuff and the pics were great. Does anybody think if we waved blue & white towels (I don't want us to) that we would crush the perception of the Steelers? Their gold really stands out on TV and I think it gets skewed.

Doesn't matter, we have led the league in attendance home and away the last three years. Imagine if we get back to a Super Bowl.

Thanks again!
  2. ohiocowboysfan25

ohiocowboysfan25 Active Member

391 Messages
    29 Likes Received
    I looked up the attendance for yesterdays game and they were 1900 away from selling out according to the numbers. I don't remember them mentioning attendance yesterday though.
  3. coyboy

coyboy Member

113 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I was there too! It was amazing how many and how loud the Dallas Fans were.

28 years ago, almost to the day....Cowboys played at Cincy...my first Dallas game in person AND I got to meet Tom Landry.

Great memories!:starspin
  4. panchucko

panchucko We have a pretty good offense Zone Supporter

2,020 Messages
    173 Likes Received
    I don't know if they sold out or not, but there were a lot of empty seats.
    These empty seats never filled up.
    [IMG]
  5. DanteEXT

DanteEXT Well-Known Member

1,823 Messages
    174 Likes Received
    Believe those are all the club seats. Maybe they were all in club level lounges or something.

http://www.bengals.com/tickets/club-seats.html
  6. IlliniNation

IlliniNation Member

72 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I sat in the Upper Deck. My section was probably 80% Cowboys fans. I sat next to a season ticket holder since 1999. He said he was about the last one left. All the Bengal fans in that section had left. He was dressed as Santa. He threw out candy canes during one point of the game. Pretty nice guy.
  7. ohiocowboysfan25

391 Messages
    29 Likes Received
    Yesterday was only my 2nd Dallas game and it was so worth the trip down. I loved how we started chanting defense and let's go cowboys and it made it's way around that it was so loud. Rob Ryan could hear us and he and a few of the players were waving us on. It was just awesome. :)
  8. ohiocowboysfan25

391 Messages
    29 Likes Received
    We were in 335 and there were a lot of Dallas fans in our section too. There were cinci fans sitting directly in front of me and even one that was talking trash about Romo to us but otherwise it was all Dallas fans.
  9. IlliniNation

IlliniNation Member

72 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I was in 338. We noticed the Cowboy players on the field acknowledging the Cowboy chants too.
  10. cowboys2233

cowboys2233 Well-Known Member

4,132 Messages
    569 Likes Received
    Hmmmmmm....I'm not convinced you were there. I need more evidence.
  11. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

14,561 Messages
    1,422 Likes Received
    Sounded like when Bailey hit the game winner, majority of the crowd was cheering for the Cowboys.
  12. Star4Ever

Star4Ever Well-Known Member

5,978 Messages
    258 Likes Received
    My seat for the game was Sec. 219, Row 4, Seat 12. Pretty good seats.