1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Cowboys fans in Phoenix area

Discussion in 'Members Zone' started by AZ_Cowboys_Fan, Aug 8, 2012.

1. AZ_Cowboys_Fan

AZ_Cowboys_Fan Member

516 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    How many Cowboys fans do we have in the metro Phoenix area? Just curious.... I know there is a Cowboys sports bar (Babes I think?) but I was wondering if anyone on here who lives near Phoenix would wanna get together once or twice a year to watch the game? I moved to Phoenix 3 years ago. My roommate is an Eagles fan so it would be nice to get away from him a few sundays and cheer on the Boys with some fellow die hards! Oh, and I'll bring beer :)
  2. StarBoyz83

StarBoyz83 Well-Known Member

2,997 Messages
    357 Likes Received
    If you live in arizona you should be a cardinals fan. they always beat the cowboys!! l0l
  3. AZ_Cowboys_Fan

AZ_Cowboys_Fan Member

516 Messages
    1 Likes Received

Tell me about it.... I attended both games in 2010 and 2011. I hope we never play in AZ ever again!
  4. GloryDaysRBack

GloryDaysRBack Well-Known Member

9,331 Messages
    744 Likes Received
    Unreal how we can't beat these guys
  5. StarBoyz83

StarBoyz83 Well-Known Member

2,997 Messages
    357 Likes Received
    I know it bugs me!!
  6. Ferrumz

Ferrumz Member

132 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    I've lived in Phoenix my whole life and let me tell you that Cardinals fans are some of the most annoying fans ever. I went to the game last year and the trash they talked after that game and the way they acted...You woulda thought they won the Super Bowl. And their "It's PP time" chants...can't find a better nickname for your playmaker...? Sorry had to vent a little about that game cause it still upsets me.
  7. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

34,772 Messages
    1,691 Likes Received
    You should hit up Hos. He's in your neck of the woods.