1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Cowboys first round pick should be a QB Bridgewater or Carr

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by cowboyvic, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Nirvana

Nirvana Well-Known Member

3,299 Messages
    603 Likes Received
    Only reason he is dropping is because of Pro Day. He may have corrected the problem in private workouts - was it just the glove?

QB evaluators I respect have Bridgewater rated as the best QB in the draft, and who compare him to Matt Ryan, with more upside. In fact you can view his QB evaluations (and his past ones) here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...9tcFBidUFFdWNBNVFHQnN4d0E&usp=drive_web#gid=0

https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL

So yeah, if he drops to 16, take him. Best player available.
    pjtoadie, Gaede and Mountaineerfan like this.
  2. AmberBeer

AmberBeer Well-Known Member

2,837 Messages
    966 Likes Received
    I agree.
  3. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

21,962 Messages
    1,689 Likes Received
    Really looking forward to seeing how these QBs turn out.

I think that now makes at least 5 QBs that have now been mentioned as future superstars.

Guess we'll see...
  4. NumOneQB

NumOneQB Member

242 Messages
    21 Likes Received
    I'm wondering how many of the naysayers here have even watched a UL game and seen Teddy B. play? Dude was a freak the year before. Yes, he didn't have as good a year this year, but still played at a really high level.
    Cows wont go anything other than OL in the 1st, IMO. But if Bridgewater is there, you have to be itching to pull the trigger.
  5. Cebrin

Cebrin Well-Known Member

485 Messages
    250 Likes Received
    Ahhhh...I remember when I had my first beer.
  6. IAmLegend

IAmLegend Well-Known Member

2,897 Messages
    626 Likes Received
    I think we will draft a QB.... in the 4th or 5th round. Look for Aaron Murray, Tajh Boyd, or Brett Smith as potential picks.
  7. jobberone

jobberone Orangutans make great bass players Staff Member

35,453 Messages
    2,797 Likes Received
    Your logic is well.......fascinating. Let's see...

Romo= no playoffs
    No Romo=no playoffs

Therefore Romo is NOT related to playoffs. Therefore QB is not related to playoffs.

Since Romo is not related to playoffs then keeping or discarding him is irrelevant to playoffs.

So let's not eat his monster contract and reenter cap hell and address the problems that are related to playoffs. Whatyasay, can you help me out here?

PS: this thread will self destruct in a few minutes. This site will disavow any relationship to the OP should you get caught with your pants down.
  8. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

26,621 Messages
    1,946 Likes Received
    [IMG]
    jobberone likes this.