1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Cowboys looking for DE at 14

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by supercowboy8, Mar 1, 2012.

1. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

14,377 Messages
    1,253 Likes Received
    Joe Everett ‏ @RookieDraft Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    Breaking: DL Michael Brockers, #LSU did NOT lift during the #NFLCombine + his agency is having the combine results corrected
  2. jnday

jnday Well-Known Member

6,275 Messages
    1,274 Likes Received
    I'm sure his agent would like to change all the results of the combine . Brockers was exposed to being less than advertised .
  3. realtick

realtick Benched

6,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That would be cool if he could breakdown Brockers and a few others.
  4. marchetta

marchetta Well-Known Member

3,067 Messages
    139 Likes Received
    Not lifting is almost as bad, or even worse, than lifting poorly. :eek:
  5. jblaze2004

jblaze2004 Well-Known Member

8,644 Messages
    400 Likes Received
    yes he was. His combine results is probably worst than everybody's on our defensive line. But the game isn't played in shorts and a tight spandex shirt on a track. So idk. The scouts still have brockers ranked in the top 10 soooooo idk.
    I also think brocker putting on weight has hurt his times, But will make him more nfl ready.

but brockers is a boom or bust type of guy. I think at worst brockers will be a good run stopper. Basically spears.
  6. jnday

jnday Well-Known Member

6,275 Messages
    1,274 Likes Received
    If Dallas goes with a boom or bust player , I would rather it be Poe . I have watched too many LSU games without being impressed . I think Brockers will be a Spears-type player . Poe seems to push the pocket more when motivated . I would much rather have Coples or Cox .
  7. gimmesix

gimmesix Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

9,129 Messages
    768 Likes Received
    Poe scares me. Considering the level of the competition he faced, he didn't do much. Seems to me that his workouts have elevated him to level his play doesn't deserve.
  8. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

21,390 Messages
    8,294 Likes Received
    That goes for everything. Articles, sources, I don't pay any attention to any of it.

Even if the info does come from a team, they could just as easily be lying as telling the truth. So it's completely pointless to give it any attention.