Cowboys' scouts work out OT Dan Skipper at Arkansas Pro Day

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by RS12, Mar 15, 2017.

1. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

21,352 Messages
    8,358 Likes Received
    There's a hole in the vaunted Dallas Cowboys' offensive line that needs to be patched, pronto.

What was began as an offseason where any and all declared the No.1 need for the Cowboys as shoring up the pass rush, has morphed into one where that is no longer the case.

After already losing their top two safeties to free agency, and expected to lose at least one starting cornerback (possibly two) as well -- the team was already facing serious trouble on that front. And now that offensive tackle Doug Free has retired, the need at the right tackle position burst through the draft board like the Kool-Aid Man circa 1993.

It's no longer a matter of if the team will select an offensive lineman to backup soon-to-be starter Chaz Green, it's at what point in the NFL Draft they'll do it. They have already begun the hunt as they work to build their draft board, and Arkansas OT Dan Skipper may just find his name attached to it.

Cowboys' scouts were present at the Arkansas Razorbacks' pro day and they made sure they gave the behemoth Skipper a good one-over.

http://dal.247sports.com/Bolt/Cowboys-scouts-work-out-OT-Dan-Skipper-at-Arkansas-Pro-Day-51789855

2. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

21,352 Messages
    8,358 Likes Received
    Wanna say this is the guy who injured Myles Garrett's ankle with a cheap shot last year. Let the stupid Jerry loves Arkansas players responses commence.

3. reddyuta

reddyuta Well-Known Member

12,245 Messages
    4,865 Likes Received
    hope they know about Sprinkle than other teams,this guy is a True TE unlike some higher rated guys and can be drafted later.

stilltheguru88 likes this.
  4. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

38,168 Messages
    45,209 Likes Received
    God please no. Too tall. Lacks agility, strength. I don't get this guy. I wouldn't bring him in as an UDFA.

Teague31, unionjack8 and bodi like this.
  5. stilltheguru88

stilltheguru88 Well-Known Member

3,135 Messages
    2,314 Likes Received
    He sucks.

unionjack8 and bodi like this.
  6. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

21,352 Messages
    8,358 Likes Received
  7. radioactivecowboy88

radioactivecowboy88 Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

1,609 Messages
    1,132 Likes Received
    Wow... he look sooooo slow... look at the reaction speed when the scout redirects, and he actually moves...

stilltheguru88 likes this.
  8. bodi

bodi Well-Known Member

2,710 Messages
    864 Likes Received
    he is slow

bad choice

9. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

37,501 Messages
    5,455 Likes Received
    Will he also injury all Stealers, Shegals, and Foreskin players too? If so, DRAFT HIM JERRA!

10. Sam I Am

37,501 Messages
    5,455 Likes Received
    Ouch, that dude's name appears in the dictionary as the definition of molasses.

11. Sam I Am

37,501 Messages
    5,455 Likes Received
    If you reverse that thought process. I will be a reference for you to become the GM of the Giants/Stealers/Foreskins/Shegals

12. CowboysYanksLakers

CowboysYanksLakers Well-Known Member

5,549 Messages
    1,228 Likes Received