1. Are you a gamer? Come join us at GameNotOver.com
    If you are a gamer, then GameNotOver is your new home! Whether you are a PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, mobile or web gamer, you will find other gamers to talk with on GameNotOver where you can get help, share reviews of the latest games and gaming technology or even wax nostalgic over the gaming days of old. Come join us and help us grow GameNotOver into a wonderful community for gamers!
    Dismiss Notice

Featured Cowboys Training Camp Report: Oxnard

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by IAmLegend, Aug 3, 2013.

1. IAmLegend

IAmLegend Well-Known Member

6,912 Messages
    3,710 Likes Received
    I don't see it being a serious issue. Of course we'll have to wait until game day to see, but I think Williams is going to be a good player for us. I liked him a lot in college. and I think getting him in the 3rd round was a steal.

2. CoCo

CoCo Well-Known Member

5,603 Messages
    186 Likes Received
    There will no doubt be a learning curve for Williams. But based on what I saw ( two days really is all for TW) I have zero concern about him catching the ball. He frankly looked more game-ready than I was expecting. But we have so many reliable receiving options (including TE's & RB's) that I am not concerned about TW needing to be force-fed. Find a niche and let it grow.