1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

***Cowboys vs Browns Post game thread***

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by BrAinPaiNt, Nov 18, 2012.

1. SDCowboy85

SDCowboy85 Well-Known Member

14,616 Messages
    1,058 Likes Received
    I dream of a day we have an oline half as good as the Browns.
  2. rickjameschinaclub

rickjameschinaclub Benched

1,222 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Well, when your 9-1 and aren't fighting for play-off positioning, you can afford a let down or two every now and then... when your consistently playing like turds against mediocre teams, that's a different story
  3. ConcordCowboy

ConcordCowboy Mr. Buckeye

12,747 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Thank God I don't have to go to work tomorrow and hear Browns fans giving me crap.

And the seasons still alive...makes for a sweet week leading to the Thanksgiving game.
  4. jimnabby

jimnabby Well-Known Member

3,600 Messages
    435 Likes Received
    Let's see, backup LT, 4th-string (!) C, backup RG. I'm surprised we didn't lose ALL our QBs to injury, yet Romo walks away.

Yeah, I'll take the win, focus on the good halftime adjustments and stay positive.
  5. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye. Zone Supporter

14,749 Messages
    1,945 Likes Received
    The one good thing to come out of this game: We get to live to dream another week...or the next four days at least.
  6. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

28,917 Messages
    4,782 Likes Received
    I blame our head coach for the victory not being victorious enough.
  7. ManicDepressiveMan

ManicDepressiveMan Member

753 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    I think this would be a really good team if we had just an average OL.

But this mess of guys?

Terrible.

Beyond bad.
  8. Hoov

Hoov Senior Member

4,745 Messages
    250 Likes Received
    im thinking TE
  9. SlimBig

SlimBig Member

31 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Its infuruating listening to Norm Hitzges at times. He's already crying about the refs saying the Browns were cheated.

Yet whenever we bring p officiating he says, "Nope. Good call or it evens out."
  10. utrunner07

utrunner07 Active Member

8,927 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    It was an entertaining game. Would be better to come on here and be able to discuss the game without reading the asinine we are going to the playoff posts.
  11. CowboyMcCoy

CowboyMcCoy Business is a Boomin

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    :stupid:

Does anything intelligent ever come from this poster?
  12. dwight

dwight Active Member

881 Messages
    140 Likes Received
    Texans are a good team. That's the difference between them and the Cowboys.
  13. tomson75

tomson75 Brain Dead Shill

16,714 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Pretty much
  14. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye. Zone Supporter

14,749 Messages
    1,945 Likes Received
    I'm thinking cornerback.
  15. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

20,417 Messages
    6,470 Likes Received
    I feel like I've given birth.
  16. MegaMagick

MegaMagick Active Member

6,336 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    i think a quick turnaround on thursday will do us a lot of good. Maybe they will do better when they don't have a full week to prepare.
  17. rickjameschinaclub

rickjameschinaclub Benched

1,222 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Which is part of the Peyton Manning process... get the ball out quickly, you can move the chains despite how crappy the OL may be playing and how poor your running game is..
  18. SultanOfSix

SultanOfSix Star Power

8,025 Messages
    236 Likes Received
    Garrett is still learning on the job. He's still making boneheaded situational decisions, like the play calling that resulted in the turnover by Tony after we got the turnover in our own red zone which put us in perfect position to go ahead by a TD. That was the perfect time to go a little conservative and stick with what was working as the momentum was clearly in our favor. Instead, he went back to what wasn't working and reversed the momentum in Cleveland's favor. Supposedly he interviewed Jimmy, but apparently, he still hasn't learned that one of the key components that Jimmy emphasized was maintaining momentum and not losing it. He still takes too long to adjust to poor personnel, i.e. switching to the quick passing game instead of long developing routes when the offensive line wasn't holding up. Granted, he's not helped by poor play of the offensive line, but at least he somehow manages to win this game against a poor team.

I had to smirk at Ryan's comment that Garrett will win 3 SBs like Bellicheat. But, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until this season is over as long as he continues to learn from his mistakes.
  19. utrunner07

utrunner07 Active Member

8,927 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    Yeah, refs were horrible all around, Ed Huckulee doing his normal self important act.
  20. yimyammer

yimyammer Well-Known Member

4,381 Messages
    78 Likes Received
    nerve racking and the first half was a disappointment but the 2nd half turned into a roller coaster, real happy for the win and the chance to stay in the hunt