1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

***Cowboys vs Browns Post game thread***

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by BrAinPaiNt, Nov 18, 2012.

1. fanfromvirginia

fanfromvirginia Inconceivable!

4,014 Messages
    164 Likes Received
    Yep. Free is awful healthy but Tyron is obviously going to give you more than Parnell and I suppose Bernadeau is better at RG than C. I'm not sure how much, if any, Bernadeau gives you over Dockery.

We really do need to invest properly in OL this offseason.
  2. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

43,998 Messages
    1,090 Likes Received
    What??????????

They looked like a passable team because they were playing us. They're 2-8 and have the 24th ranked defense and 28th ranked offense.

They are one of the worst 2-3 teams in the league.
  3. MegaMagick

MegaMagick Active Member

6,336 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    why hasn't Jerry literally forced playcalling duties away from Garrett and give it to someone else? This is really ridiculous, if you're going to be the boss hog, at least act accordingly.
  4. Aven8

Aven8 Well-Known Member

4,366 Messages
    970 Likes Received
    It would be a loss because Jerry would keep The RHM for another season. :mad:
  5. SDCowboy85

SDCowboy85 Well-Known Member

15,272 Messages
    1,524 Likes Received
    Have you watched any of their games? They've been tough against everyone.
  6. Gemini Dolly

Gemini Dolly Well-Known Member

6,638 Messages
    674 Likes Received
    So the Oline can get worse. Holy hotdogs.

Garrett needs to realize this and call shorter, quicker routes or Tony will die.

The fumble is on Romo because he needs to understand we are up and its okay to go down and live another play and get 3 points. He just doesnt get situational football.
  7. Colo

Colo Rocky Mountain High

805 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    We need to bench Free, leave Parnell at LT and move Smith back to RT.
  8. yimyammer

yimyammer Well-Known Member

4,865 Messages
    287 Likes Received
    Only if the line can miraculously heal itself and the O can start scoring a lot and then I'd say teams better watch out. I fully acknowledge that's a BIG "if"

I see a lot of fight in the team despite the ton of injuries on both sides of the ball That seems different under Garrett
  9. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,766 Messages
    1,657 Likes Received
    the way he got worked today I am surprised he made it through the game

Only fumbling once with all that going on is pretty good frankly. I don't know what you expect from a human being that is getting abused like he was today
  10. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Well-Known Member

2,766 Messages
    594 Likes Received
    Jerry the GM is watching college film right now...dont panic, he's got this covered.
  11. StylisticS

StylisticS Well-Known Member

8,413 Messages
    247 Likes Received
    Norm tries to be too objective at times. I've yet to hear him bring up the horse collar that shouldn't.
  12. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,766 Messages
    1,657 Likes Received
    the way Tony got worked today- its amazing he only had the one fumble and no picks
  13. SDCowboy85

SDCowboy85 Well-Known Member

15,272 Messages
    1,524 Likes Received
    Exactly. The fact that Romo only fumbled once while getting crushed every single snap is a win in itself.
  14. IAmLegend

IAmLegend Well-Known Member

3,909 Messages
    1,186 Likes Received
    While i'm happy we came out with the W, i'm equally displeased with the fact the Cowboys are going to win just enough games to keep Jason Garret his job. We'll most likely finish around .500, either barely making the playoffs or barely missing them. Either way, we're not winning a Superbowl with this O-Line. We're just not. So even these "victories" are pretty meaningless to me.
  15. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,531 Messages
    2,217 Likes Received
    Don't worry.

I'm sure they'll all be aware now that they just took the Cowboys to their limits.
  16. miamicowboy21

miamicowboy21 Active Member

2,836 Messages
    24 Likes Received
    Dallas was just lucky Joe Haden didn't play today.
  17. Howardlittleton64

Howardlittleton64 Benched

664 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    No he put it his outside arm took steps, got hit and fumbled. We got a break 2nd one in two weeks. Got another huge break today with no cal on the offsides by Parnell.
  18. tomson75

tomson75 Brain Dead Shill

16,714 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    At this point I'd be giving Parnell reps at RT. Free is bad. Real bad.
  19. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

43,998 Messages
    1,090 Likes Received
    They're averaging losing by a touchdown. It's not like this is one of those teams where a few plays going their way would have turned around their season. This is a legitimate **** team.
  20. mldardy

mldardy Well-Known Member

7,053 Messages
    959 Likes Received
    I thought he adjusted well in the 2nd half and OT considering the circumstances of the oline. Well he continue that to the next game and next game after that. That's the key with him.