1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

***Cowboys vs redskins post game thread***

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by BrAinPaiNt, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Zman5

Zman5 Well-Known Member

4,798 Messages
    582 Likes Received
    Anybody who blames this loss on Romo either didn't watch the game or is blind as a bat.
  2. cheftjpeck

cheftjpeck Active Member

205 Messages
    50 Likes Received
    Unfortunately all these injuries adding up will all but guarantee Jason Garrett's return next year... Record won't matter
  3. Kangaroo

Kangaroo Active Member

9,893 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    that is what we have been saying since parcells. I think we need to move on at QB.

Same QB same results.
  4. TheDoctor

TheDoctor Member

266 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    You better start ducking with comments like that. ;)

I really do wish he'll move on and perhaps win a ring with another team before he retires, I think it'll be a travesty if he doesn't.

Though I'll still root for this lost franchise while Jeritol drafts us a Tight End or Wide Receiver this year. :D
  5. Lazyking

Lazyking Active Member

700 Messages
    72 Likes Received
    What a pitiful performance by the defense this week.. and no its not really on the pass defense when the skins' were getting rountinely over 5 yards per carry.. This team is majorly exposed on the run defense and has been all year.
  6. Kangaroo

Kangaroo Active Member

9,893 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    you mean how he once again over threw a wide open wr deep and his two picks that where not his wr fault.

He was not under constant pressure he had time to make reads & throws
  7. IAmLegend

IAmLegend Well-Known Member

2,887 Messages
    608 Likes Received
    The fact that this game was even close in the second half after that atrocious first half is pretty amazing in itself. But, this is not a good football team. When healthy, and with a better O-Line, we have the potential to be a very good team. But, that will never happen so long as Garret is our head coach. All these dumb penalties, all these stupid mistake and overall unpreparedness that you see is a direct reflection of your head coach. He's just not a good one. We need a disciplinarian who will MAKE our players play disciplined football. Someone who our players will both respect and fear. Not a guy who, even when your team is playing terrible football and making the same mistakes over and over, is going to sit there and tell the media every week that he sees improvement and that we just need to stick with it and we'll be alright. But, so long as Jerry Jones is alive I doubt this will ever happen, unfortunately.
  8. Vertigo_17

Vertigo_17 Well-Known Member

2,260 Messages
    37 Likes Received
    Hard to do when not everyone knows the current and limited playbook. Romo's still show WR's where to line up
  9. kevsstang

kevsstang Member

93 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Jerry you are the biggest loser and the weakest link. Please go away.
  10. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

14,212 Messages
    1,961 Likes Received
    I dont think even Hoss is going to try to defend this crap anymore.

Garrett has been an EPIC FAIL and we are going to end the season sub .500.
  11. nalam

nalam The realist

1,282 Messages
    46 Likes Received
    I was saying hope the first possession in both halfs where we should have scored TD ,instead came lamely with a FG is not going to come back and bite us in the behind , and it happened,that and the D' s inability to get a stop with game on line , hurts us always .

3 points in first half is not going to cut it .....
  12. Zman5

Zman5 Well-Known Member

4,798 Messages
    582 Likes Received
    Like every QB throws all perfect passes when asked to throw 60 times.

Yeh Romo sucks for missing few passes when throwing 60 times.
  13. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Stackin and Processin, Well

8,535 Messages
    393 Likes Received
    Aikman was backing him all day, basically throwing his boy Garrett under the bus for demanding way too much outta his QB.

Said, "Legends like Elway and Marino weren't asked to do as much as Romo is."

But what the hell does Troy Aikman know he's only won 3 rings, hall of famer, best analyst in the biz, yada yada.
  14. rocyaice

rocyaice Well-Known Member

5,808 Messages
    496 Likes Received
    He had nearly 500 yards. How about the defense get a few more stops?
  15. Lazyking

Lazyking Active Member

700 Messages
    72 Likes Received
    When the defense takes a whole half off and you have no running game to speak of, It's not the QB's fault.
  16. ScipioCowboy

ScipioCowboy More than meets the eye. Staff Member

14,556 Messages
    1,644 Likes Received
    I hear you. Suddenly, all of my in-laws are Texans fans.
  17. tantrix1969

tantrix1969 Well-Known Member

821 Messages
    331 Likes Received
    that won't see the field until an injury happens to a starter
  18. Woods

Woods Active Member

12,374 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    And Aikman is right.

I don't think any QB would have any different outcome on this team. I don't care if it's Brady, Rodgers, etc. Heck, I don't know if Brady would even last the season behind our OL.
  19. SacredStar

SacredStar Active Member

2,693 Messages
    16 Likes Received
    Another kind of entertaining game, not so heart attackish like most of them.

Bottom line: This team is 10-1 or 11-0 if they don't turn the ball over. Those 14 points off turnovers killed us.
  20. Yoshimitsu

Yoshimitsu Lurch

1,988 Messages
    12 Likes Received

Agree. He has had to throw the ball 40+ times this season way too many times already.