1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

****CowboysZone Fantasy Football League up and running***

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by TheKey, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Pooz

Pooz New Member

259 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Way too early, Hell we don't even know who is really starting yet with camp battles & trades good luck fellas with your league.
  2. TheKey

TheKey Faster than Felix

2,596 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    Its perfect.

Its more fun like this because of the fact that people will have to make a decision on players like T.O. and Chad Johnson.

Can everyone who signed up RSVP in this thread to verify that they will be attending the draft.
  3. Sifillest

Sifillest Member

474 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    well its not like were drafting offensive lineman....what team in teh league doesnt hve clear cut starters at rb?wr?te?qb?
  4. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    Unless something comes up I will be there
  5. TheKey

TheKey Faster than Felix

2,596 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    OK then it might be a good idea to pre rank your players.
  6. dargonking999

dargonking999 DKRandom

11,741 Messages
    100 Likes Received
    I'll be there unless soemthign comes up
  7. AtlCB

AtlCB Active Member

3,683 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'll be there.
  8. TruBlueCowboy

TruBlueCowboy New Member

7,301 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yep, that's what happened last year in this same fantasy league run by Key. The fella who drafted Ricky Williams got pissed and quit the league. I think one or two other guys quit early on too. I think the best way to do it is either wait until the last minute, or stick to a pay league, where everyone will be motivated to stick with it. I gotta give props, though, to all the fellas who stuck it out even with people quitting on us. I think Yaeger won. Good luck in your new league fellas!
  9. jcblanco22

jcblanco22 Active Member

1,334 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I will be there.
  10. TheKey

TheKey Faster than Felix

2,596 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    It will be much better this year because they have new locks and such to keep people from doing that, if someone quits I have access to delete their team or I can edit it to put the most competitive roster on the board.
  11. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    I did? I don't remember winning any of my 7 leagues :D
  12. Ashwynn

Ashwynn Well-Known Member

3,200 Messages
    56 Likes Received
    See, dont give up, never know what can happen.
  13. Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy Woohitz

268 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Just an FYI...I will be running several CZ leagues, with drafts being held in August. If you'd like to join, head over to the Fantasy Football Forums and let me know. Cowboys Zone I is currently filling up and the rules and details are posted here http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27417 These rules will be standard across all leagues. I'll email the league info as soon as 1 league fills up. I'm also looking for commissioners to help over see league activity. Yes its early, but many of us play in several leagues, so i'd like to get the registration & dates set, so that everyone can plan accordingly. If you have any questions, let me know..

~B
  14. deion21

deion21 New Member

2 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I would love to get in. Can you send me the password and ID?