1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Cris Collinsworth praises Cowboys’ defense; Bruce Carter ‘is going to be a star’

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by RS12, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

30,629 Messages
    6,393 Likes Received
    Clearly, you weren't around much when he was drafted, or during the season last season when he only played ST. Or this offseason when support for him overall was low.

As for Hos's 'fluff' piece, considering the flak he took for it and how the defense played subsequently against a good NY offense, you might want to rethink your take on what you mean when you call something fluff. In my opinion, you're better off acknowledging that Hos wrote a positive post that ended up being pretty on point, and then moving on to pick a different battle. Otherwise, you run the risk of looking like you're disagreeing just for the sake of being disagreeable.
  2. OklahomaCowboy88

OklahomaCowboy88 Benched

265 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The defense has been playing well all year. Only giving up an average of 18 points a game. Losing Sean Lee doesn't make us better, which is what he was suggesting, that we'd be better because everyone would elevate their game in his absense. That was at least my take from it.
  3. Future

Future Intramural Legend

16,247 Messages
    1,578 Likes Received
    :laugh2:

I do the same thing...sorry Sean. He had a hall of fame career running around in Dime packagaes for my franchise