Dak haters chirping

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by JerryJonesMustGo, Jan 1, 2017.

1. JerryJonesMustGo

JerryJonesMustGo Well-Known Member

1,214 Messages
    1,035 Likes Received
    Dak haters (because that's what you are) just typing away today after one scoring drive... wow.. do you really think that Romo is better than 2014? After 10 years, we all know what we have in Romo. You guys just hate Dak for whatever reason..

This is Daks team. Get over it. I'm a Romo fan as well but what's best for this team is Dak keep his starting position and keep winning games. Going back to Romo is a wrong move for this franchise. Yeah I see Tony throwing darts and think he still has it. That isn't the question here. For the billionth time, Cao room and injury concerns are the main points to moving on permanently.

Please get on board. It's terrible that you guys can't enjoy what Dak is doing and making it hard for me to.enj0y it..

Elusive6thRing likes this.
  2. Stryker44

Stryker44 ^^^Skins Fan

2,157 Messages
    279 Likes Received
    Romo was sold out by Jones and Garrett plain and simple. Dak has said its Romo's team.

3. PA Cowboy Fan

PA Cowboy Fan Well-Known Member

7,345 Messages
    9,071 Likes Received
    I'm enjoying it. If they can't it's their business. I haven't had anything much to cheer for in 20 years. I want another Sb before I die.

4. Animosity

Animosity Well-Known Member

1,069 Messages
    887 Likes Received
    A lot of fans are just content with 2 (should have been 1, BS call in the Lions game) wildcard playoff wins in a decade. That sounds like success to a lot of fans here as long as Romo gets to pad his stats in meaningless games. I cant imagine another team being content with a starting QB with 2 wildcard playoff wins in 10 years. Belichick would have thrown Brady to the side if he didnt win the Super Bowl in his first year.

JerryJonesMustGo and haleyrules like this.
  5. Old'Boyfan

Old'Boyfan Active Member

174 Messages
    201 Likes Received
    It amazes me how people throw out the word hate. It IS possible to be pro Dak yet not a Romo hater. And vice versa.

6. haleyrules

haleyrules Well-Known Member

8,833 Messages
    22,660 Likes Received
    Amen. You ain't kidding!

7. haleyrules

haleyrules Well-Known Member

8,833 Messages
    22,660 Likes Received
    I don't see it as hate either way...its just emotional attachment. It's pride in your hero!

8. JerryJonesMustGo

1,214 Messages
    1,035 Likes Received
    I do not hate Romo but calling for him after 1 series and Dak winning 13 games is just hate of Dak..

PA Cowboy Fan and haleyrules like this.
  9. 65fastback2plus2

65fastback2plus2 Well-Known Member

5,512 Messages
    4,876 Likes Received
    No one hates dak.

But goodness, Tony could very well appear in a super bowl next year and dak never even see one.

You're all hung up on a couple wins and overlooking the full picture

cowboyblue22 and romothesavior like this.
  10. jwitten82

jwitten82 Well-Known Member

2,230 Messages
    2,055 Likes Received
    Dak could very well appear in a super bowl this year, and Romo never see one.

11. DallasDW00ds0n

DallasDW00ds0n Well-Known Member

4,486 Messages
    1,537 Likes Received
    This is Daks team and Dak is the future. That being said, Romo is a better QB right now, always has been. Its not a knock on Dak, Romo is better than most.

12. mrtxstar

mrtxstar Well-Known Member

7,820 Messages
    4,483 Likes Received
    Your argument ignores all the games Romo has won. Now that is some hate.

13. Hardline

Hardline Well-Known Member

4,477 Messages
    4,491 Likes Received
    The Romo haters are really chirping today.

14. JerryJonesMustGo

1,214 Messages
    1,035 Likes Received
    No it doesn't. It takes into account Romo's post season success. Argument stands and I'd be calling for Romo if he had even gotten to the NFCC. You want to treat him like Brady or Peyton. Love the guy but in that class of QBS, he is not.

15. CopenhagenCowboy

CopenhagenCowboy Well-Known Member

1,203 Messages
    324 Likes Received
    :facepalm:

:starspin:

LocimusPrime and ChldsPlay like this.
  16. JerryJonesMustGo

1,214 Messages
    1,035 Likes Received
    I know. FacePalm when a guy leads a team to 13-3, #1 seed. Has 29-4 TD/Int ratio. Is named to the Pro-Bowl and has his own fans call for his benching.

My only conclusion is you guys hate him or want the franchise to fail. No real fan would call for him to be benched after 1 series by a guy with a 14mil cap number that has a history of injuries and failed postseasons. It's just not logical at all so it must be personal.

Elusive6thRing likes this.
  17. Eric_Boyer

Eric_Boyer Well-Known Member

5,788 Messages
    1,569 Likes Received
    can we compile a list of these "Dak haters"? I don't think I recognize them.

18. Sarge

Sarge Red, White and brew... Staff Member

24,868 Messages
    10,083 Likes Received
    That was a loooooooong time ago. It's a new era. You can get on board, or give someone else your ticket to enjoy the ride.

19. JerryJonesMustGo

1,214 Messages
    1,035 Likes Received
    I'll agree that Romo is a better passer at this stage in their respective careers. I don't think there is much argument there even from staunch Dak supporters. I also believe Bledsoe was a better passer than Brady when Brady took over.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  20. Yakuza Rich

Yakuza Rich Well-Known Member

16,226 Messages
    7,330 Likes Received
    Dak is a far far better passer than Romo was at the same stage. That's not even close. Romo was still working on his throwing motion with David Lee while serving as the #3 QB behind Chad Hutchinson and Quincy Carter.

It should also be noted that Romo has only beaten Dak's QBR Rating (82.8) once...in 2014 when he had a QBR of 83.6.

After that, Romo's highest QBR in a season was 66.5 in 2007.

YR

Cowboy06 and Elusive6thRing like this.