1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Dallas Cowboys 101...1995

Discussion in 'History Zone' started by Hostile, Jul 13, 2007.

1. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    Embrace
  2. Vintage

Vintage The Cult of Jib

13,163 Messages
    864 Likes Received
    Zing!
  3. Royal Laegotti

Royal Laegotti Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!

4,971 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Oh yeah! I forgot about that.:laugh2:
  4. Royal Laegotti

Royal Laegotti Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!

4,971 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Judging by the way the team played in December, I'd say Jerry and Bill were wearing depends and the players were wearing panties.:D
  5. DWhite Fan

DWhite Fan It ain't over 'til it's over

5,382 Messages
    354 Likes Received
    For me, Super Bowl XXX was awsome. My best friend, who I have known since I was 9, is a life long Steelers fan. You cannot imagine the torture I endured from him after SBs X and XIII. Being able to give him a little of it back to him was great. Watching that game, I kept praying there would be no dropped touchdown pass or a bogus pass interference call that would cost Dallas the game. Things did get a little hairy for the Cowboys in the second half. To this day, I don't understand what got into Neil O'Donnell. On each of those interceptions, the two receivers ran staggered ins and he threw the ball as if the routes were outs. The first one could be written off as just a mistake, but the second one was just plain stupid. After the bad breaks that went against Dallas in X and XIII, I guess you could call it poetic justice.
  6. GTaylor

GTaylor Gif Dude

1,849 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Ugh, that stupid San Fran game. I couldn't sell a car for a month after that stupid game because all the customers were angry and confrontational. It was my first taste of life in Dallas, if they lost drivers would drive like...Dallas drivers today. If they won they would wave you into their lane, allow you to turn first, etc.
  7. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    Are you sure that wasn't just because you were a car salesman? :D
  8. GTaylor

GTaylor Gif Dude

1,849 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Man I'd hate to think of what they would have done to me had they discovered the tricks my dealership was pulling.
  9. bbgun

bbgun Benched

27,868 Messages
    0 Likes Received