1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Dan Snyder is a Snake

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by cej757, Mar 14, 2014.

1. SkinsHokieFan

SkinsHokieFan Well-Known Member

2,243 Messages
    36 Likes Received
    It is more amusing. This thread and the 2 minutes of Dan Snyder hate gave me a good laugh.

I have no idea why any Cowboy fan would feel such strong hate for Snyder considering the Redskins terrible record vs the Cowboys since 1999. Especially in light of the topic of this thread, which just screams sour grapes that Hatcher decided to join the Redskins on a fair deal and Spencer probably will also
    RGIII likes this.
  2. Falcon554

Falcon554 Benched

1,187 Messages
    218 Likes Received
    Most stupid thread in the history of the world!!!
    theSHOW likes this.
  3. BobGriffin3

BobGriffin3 Member

54 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Has any Cowboys fans actually looked at his contract? It's peanuts. 20M of that "huge contract" comes in the final years where he can be cut no harm no foul. Our DLine is a huge weakness, why would not try to improve it in free agency?
  4. DCBoysfan

DCBoysfan Hardwork and Dedication Zone Supporter

4,500 Messages
    199 Likes Received
    Not sure why a thread is 4 pages long on the owner of a team that was terrible last year, I mean terrible?
  5. WPBCowboysFan

WPBCowboysFan Well-Known Member

5,776 Messages
    1,978 Likes Received
    Oh c'mon man, the Skins loyal fan base hates the guy. Thats where the hate is. Here, us Cowboy fans, we laugh at him and hope he owns the team for another 30-40 years. We think he's an idiot. A POS. We're glad you guys have an owner that is recognized nationally as worse than Jerry.
  6. BobGriffin3

BobGriffin3 Member

54 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    Don't get ahead of yourself. While Dan isn't a saint by any means....he's not even close to being as bad as Jerry Jones.
  7. WPBCowboysFan

5,776 Messages
    1,978 Likes Received
    As bad? What do you mean AS BAD?

Danny Boy has never been considered anything but a laughing stock by the entire NFL world except for some blind homers in the Beltway region.

Danny Boy has never been as good as Jerry in any respect, so when you say "as bad" you out yourself. No sane person would ever dream of saying such a thing.
    perrykemp likes this.
  8. Bluefin

Bluefin Well-Known Member

3,044 Messages
    164 Likes Received

Fair deal?

Is that what Jason Hatcher called it after inking his name on the deal?

Dan Snyder did what he does best.

He overpaid.
    Idgit likes this.
  9. Stryker44

Stryker44 Active Member

860 Messages
    51 Likes Received
    He's franchised. But if you really want to give 2 1st round picks for him, go ahead! I think franchising him was a mistake.
  10. Stryker44

Stryker44 Active Member

860 Messages
    51 Likes Received
    I think he idolized that Jerry was so successful early in his ownership tenure that used that as his paradigm for running the Redskins.
  11. WPBCowboysFan

5,776 Messages
    1,978 Likes Received
    [IMG]
  12. WPBCowboysFan

5,776 Messages
    1,978 Likes Received
  13. BobGriffin3

BobGriffin3 Member

54 Messages
    4 Likes Received

LOL....he overpaid? So paying Hatcher a combined $6 Million in the first 2 years is overpaying? News to me. Just because you guys were 30 Million over the cap, and lost your only 2 players on defense who do anything doesn't mean you have to make up lies to make yourself feel better.
  14. BobGriffin3

BobGriffin3 Member

54 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    My god you Cowboy fans are so delusional. So I guess the NFL considers Jerry Jones a genius right? Your owner is your GM......that is the laughing stock of the NFL. Nothing is worse then an owner who runs your football operations, puts you in a cap nightmare every single year, and has no freaking clue what he is doing. The difference.....we had that too until about 5 years ago when coaches started signing contracts that Dan couldn't be involved with everyday football operations. When Jerry removes himself from football decisions, maybe you won't be the biggest clown organization in the NFL.
  15. Blackspider214

Blackspider214 Well-Known Member

2,531 Messages
    892 Likes Received
    Dumb topic is dumb....
  16. manster4ever

manster4ever Active Member

501 Messages
    162 Likes Received
    true....about the only one though. JJ and Snyder are both pretty bad and have been for a long time
  17. yentl911

yentl911 Well-Known Member

1,667 Messages
    339 Likes Received
    What we should do to teach Danny Boy a lesson is trade our second round pick to them for Cousins and let him assist in kicking their ***** for the next ten years. I would do that in a second. Room is not getting any younger and the kid can play. A known quantity that has performed in the NFL.
  18. yentl911

yentl911 Well-Known Member

1,667 Messages
    339 Likes Received
    *** Romo****
  19. jnday

jnday Well-Known Member

6,275 Messages
    1,274 Likes Received
    As a Cowboy fan, I have to agree with you. Jerry is the biggest problem with this team. As for Dan, I don't blame the guy for signing any player that he thinks will help his team. I can't understand why Cowboy fans holds that against him. Jerry or Dan shouldn't get an award for the best owner in the league , but nether fanbase has much room to talk about other owners.
    BobGriffin3 likes this.
  20. jnday

jnday Well-Known Member

6,275 Messages
    1,274 Likes Received
    I respect Danny for not giving in to the PC crowd and refusing to change the team's mascot. I am kinda a fan of his for not caving in to the pressure.