1. Are you a gamer? Come join us at GameNotOver.com
    If you are a gamer, then GameNotOver is your new home! Whether you are a PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, mobile or web gamer, you will find other gamers to talk with on GameNotOver where you can get help, share reviews of the latest games and gaming technology or even wax nostalgic over the gaming days of old. Come join us and help us grow GameNotOver into a wonderful community for gamers!
    Dismiss Notice

News: DC.COM:Consistently Inconsistent Eatman: Finding The Problems Harder Than Fixing Them

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by BrAinPaiNt, Sep 20, 2010.

1. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Looking down on you Staff Member

67,644 Messages
    14,470 Likes Received
    Nick Eatman

ARLINGTON, Texas - Immediately following Sunday's game here against the Bears, I found myself trying to assess the overall situation.

That's tougher than I thought.

Because when you think about things such as the Cowboys dropping to 0-2 after losing games to the Redskins and at home to the Bears, and then coupled with injuries to guys like Mike Jenkins and Jason Witten, not to mention the inconsistent mess we're seeing on offense and the recent problems defensively, it looks pretty bad.

And actually, it's even worse than that.

LINK to article

2. Idgit

Idgit That sounds really boring Staff Member

44,151 Messages
    27,074 Likes Received
    Pretty good article by Eatman. He usually does a pretty fair job, doesn't he?