1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

DCFanatic 2008 NFL Mock Draft, V3.0

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by dcfanatic, Apr 13, 2008.

1. dcfanatic

dcfanatic Benched

10,408 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  2. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    I'd be cool with that
  3. ThatsmyQB

ThatsmyQB Benched

1,221 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Why would a team who has LaDainian Tomlinson use a 1st round pick on a R.B.????????????????????

Plus the Chiefs arent' going C.B. in round 1 at pick #5 either, I can't see the Pats passing on Gholston either.

The Saints just got Jonathan Vilma and have Dan MOrgan, not sure they use their 1st also on a L.B.!

Plus why would the Panthers take a D.E. with Julius Peppers and Mike Rucker at D.E.?

I'll give this mock a D because of the above reasons!
  4. dcfanatic

dcfanatic Benched

10,408 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    No one is gonna bash me on the Titans and Chargers picks?
  5. tomson75

tomson75 Brain Dead Shill

16,714 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    No, but I'll bash you for the Stewart pick!

Boooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Rampage

Rampage Benched

24,117 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    i doubt the pats take a corner. they're about pressure more than coverage.
  7. ThatsmyQB

ThatsmyQB Benched

1,221 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    SEE ABOVE, directly ABOVE your post that says this, I BASHED YOU for BOTH OF THEM, are you BLIND TOO?
  8. Manwiththeplan

Manwiththeplan Well-Known Member

5,186 Messages
    345 Likes Received
    Quick w/o looking it up, who are the pats top 2 corners? For a bonus point who's the nickel CB?
  9. ThatsmyQB

ThatsmyQB Benched

1,221 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The pats are always supposedly supposed to take a C.B. in round 1 and never do.
    My guess is they take Gholston if he's still on the board and then go C.B. in round 2 and 3, but if Gholston is gone, I could see them taking DRC or McKelvin.
  10. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

44,091 Messages
    1,285 Likes Received
    It's pretty much consensus now that they're taking a corner at 30. Most likely Cason if we don't take him before.
  11. ThatsmyQB

ThatsmyQB Benched

1,221 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    CONSENSUS BY WHO?????????????
    The Packers have two TOP Starting C.B.'s, so there's not a HUGE NEED to use a 1st round pick on another one, so I don't know WHO the consensus is you speak of, unless bonehead fans or some guy in his mom's basement who makes upa mock draft, cause with their starting 2 corners, I can't see them using a 1st rounder on another C.B. since their C.B.'s are old but not that old and not an immediate need at all.
  12. StarHead69

StarHead69 Active Member

1,340 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    What?

:patriots: The "Cheaters" won't take anyone at 30.
  13. dbair1967

dbair1967 Arch Defender

30,783 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I doubt the Titans take a TE in the first rd, after having signed two via free agency and having alot of issues at WR

I wouldnt be stunned if the Chargers took a RB at all

David
  14. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

44,091 Messages
    1,285 Likes Received
    Haha...I read it as "packers" instead of "pats."
  15. dcfanatic

dcfanatic Benched

10,408 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I took a little bit of a chance there because I think they signed Crumpler because they aren't all that excited about Scaife because he's not a game breaker by any means. Crumpler also has to prove he is still a weapon nowadays because those nicks and bruises he's been playing with for years looked to finally catch up with him last season.

I also think Keller is a special player who could be a 'K2' type of guy who can spread out wide without a problem.

Vince really does need some weapons though.
  16. Rampage

Rampage Benched

24,117 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    hobbs and they signed a few corners in FA. they got that corner from buffalo i forget his name(i think jabari greer?) he was the one who ripped the ball out of owens hands on that 2 point conversion. i think they signed fernando bryant too. i'll look it up later but they won't go corner in the 1st. especially if they have a shot at golsten or a top DE/LB
  17. Manwiththeplan

Manwiththeplan Well-Known Member

5,186 Messages
    345 Likes Received
    I agree about the Gholston part, but I don't think he'll be there when the pats pick
  18. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

23,558 Messages
    2,429 Likes Received
    Yep. If Gholsten falls to the Pats, I'll be ticked....and he will be sooo gone.
  19. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

23,558 Messages
    2,429 Likes Received
    Is Dustin Keller really going to get picked that high?
  20. jobberone

jobberone Right turn Clyde Staff Member

39,107 Messages
    4,576 Likes Received
    No. I'd be surprised if Stewart lasts that long but I don't know his medical history. Yeah the toe. But what's the data on that.