1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

DCT:Dallas Cowboys 2011 Free Agency/Draft Guide:

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Mar 9, 2011.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,092 Messages
    83 Likes Received
    Dallas Cowboys 2011 Free Agency/Draft Guide: Who’s Available, Who’s Coming to Dallas?
    Jonathan Bales
    http://dallascowboystimes.com/2011/...t-guide-whos-available-whos-coming-to-dallas/

A few readers have asked me to take a look at the free agents in 2011, so here you go. In addition to analyzing the best available players at positions of need for Dallas, I’ve also provided my assessment of which one is most likely to come to Big D, as well as whether the ‘Boys should indeed address the position in free agency or visit it during the draft.

Please note that there may be a few omissions from these free agent rankings. Some “free agents” are restricted, have already been franchised, etc. Also, it’s actually quite difficult to obtain a reliable list of free agents. Some organizations are needlessly secretive about their players’ contracts, and there’s plenty of inaccurate information out there regarding free agent statuses. If you notice a player who is missing or one who shouldn’t be listed, please notify me in the comments below.
  2. Bulldog

Bulldog Member

159 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Good stuff! I would be extremely happy if the off season and draft worked out like this.
  3. cowboyjoe

28,092 Messages
    83 Likes Received
    yep thats why i posted it, :)
  4. jamez25

jamez25 Active Member

1,616 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    thank you that had a lot of good info...
  5. bmzt31

bmzt31 Member

245 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    thanks been looking for info bout this years FA
  6. cowboyjoe

28,092 Messages
    83 Likes Received
    yw zoners, thats what i like to try to do, find you cowboys and draft stuff