Dean Blandino is resigning

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by big dog cowboy, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Sage3030

Sage3030 Well-Known Member

206 Messages
    279 Likes Received
    It has been. Twice since the overturn.

CaptainCowboy12 likes this.
  2. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

26,778 Messages
    7,649 Likes Received
    The RULE hasn't been changed it's been clarified.

3. Sage3030

Sage3030 Well-Known Member

206 Messages
    279 Likes Received
    Lol ok then.

4. nathanlt

nathanlt Well-Known Member

2,643 Messages
    768 Likes Received
    The written rule did not justify an overturn in 2010, nor in the 2015 game using the NFL's 2014 rulebook. You're repeatedly wrong on this. Remember, how you said you're DONE arguing this?

CaptainCowboy12 likes this.
  5. KJJ

26,778 Messages
    7,649 Likes Received
    I am done arguing, pointing out facts isn't arguing. You're the one repeatedly wrong. The planet you live on is so uninhabited you were screaming a few days ago that Blandino admitted Dez caught the ball because of a hashtag that was posted 6 months ago that was created to bash him. You claimed he posted it on April 14. LOL Now get back to your world where officials are being paid off and the NFL is fixed.

6. Bleedblue1111

Bleedblue1111 Member

66 Messages
    56 Likes Received
    Blandino is a bafoon when it comes to NFL officiating, yet he still has one true fan. A true comedic act, he is. By chance, did you become a fan of his, back when he was doing stand up comedy?

7. nathanlt

2,643 Messages
    768 Likes Received
    Blandino did admit that #dezcaughtit.retweeted on 14 April from his original post on 30 Oct 2016.

That guy is a fool.

Bleedblue1111 likes this.
  8. KJJ

26,778 Messages
    7,649 Likes Received
    As usual in these threads I've become the target. Once I make my exit this thread will die like they all do. :thumbup:

9. nathanlt

2,643 Messages
    768 Likes Received
    So go away like you keep threatening to. We'll come to our conclusion without you.

xwalker likes this.
  10. KJJ

26,778 Messages
    7,649 Likes Received
    You wish I would go away because I continue to expose the uninhabited island you and a few others are stranded on. You've come to the conclusion that officials are being paid off, the NFL is fixed and a tweeted hashtag was an admission by Blandino that he and Steratore were wrong in overturning the Dez catch...LMAO! Your agenda is beyond ridiculous and what you're spinning hasn't gone past this board because it's pure lunacy! You have Blandino so wound up in your head he's part of your signature. :laugh:Go ahead and come to your own conclusions, at least they're providing some comic relief until the draft.

11. KJJ

26,778 Messages
    7,649 Likes Received
    If you're going to call someone a "buffoon" at least learn how to spell it. :rolleyes: Even if he was a lousy comedian he could easily get some laughs at the expense of some of you. :laugh:

12. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

66,875 Messages
    21,571 Likes Received
  13. rat2k8

rat2k8 Well-Known Member

4,516 Messages
    3,866 Likes Received
    Wow did Blandino deserve 13 pages. :lmao:

14. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

66,875 Messages
    21,571 Likes Received
    Well, a lot of personal stuff impacted that.

15. Bleedblue1111

Bleedblue1111 Member

66 Messages
    56 Likes Received
    I'll give you a like on that one. You got me. Maybe deep in my subconscious I was seeing Blandino as a baboon, and buffoon combined? Lol :)

16. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Staff Member

33,425 Messages
    8,105 Likes Received
    DallasEast posts once more within the thread. Will KJJ repeat himself a third time OR
    ...will KJJ leave the thread, allowing the thread to vanish into antiquity, and declare silent victory yet again of a common worldwide internet occurrence that's happened almost literally uncountable times before?

Will KJJ play victim for the umpteenth time??

Will anyone ever sympathize with his self-inflicted plight???

And will KJJ continue plodding unnecessarily through his narcissistic indignation for his TRUTH, his JUSTICE AND his BLANDINO way????

These questions and MORE will very predictably be answered in the next exciting adventure OF The Rocky & Bullwinkle Show!

xwalker, phildadon86 and lothos05 like this.
  17. Bleedblue1111

Bleedblue1111 Member

66 Messages
    56 Likes Received
    Just went to this thread again to cheer myself up, on a cold rainy day. :)

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017 at 6:12 PM