1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

DeMarcus Ware hasn't missed a game yet

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by OhSnap, Oct 18, 2013.

1. OhSnap

OhSnap Well-Known Member

1,591 Messages
    721 Likes Received
    Since 2005 Ware hasn't missed a game. I thought maybe he shoulda missed a game or 2 at the end of last year when he needed surgery. He says he's not hurt that bad and it's a game time decision.-"I know that I can get through injuries. You can never sway what [injury] is worse than the other. Each week, like I took with that injury, take that whole week and make a game-day decision."http://sports.yahoo.com/news/demarcus-ware-expects-game-time-133049767--nfl.html

Is playing important to him because of the streak of no games missed since 2005 or his he just a stubborn tuff guy. Whats your opinion?
  2. Dcowboy84

Dcowboy84 Well-Known Member

1,149 Messages
    113 Likes Received
    Ware doesn't seem like a guy who is concerned with a streak. IMO he seems like a player who desperately wants to just be on the field to help his team.

if he can play then that's great and we need him, but for something like a quad strain in a position like DE, and especially for Ware b/c his explosion is based on his legs i would say be safe and at least sit out one week b/c the last thing he needs is to potentially blow out that muscle and be gone for the year.
  3. OhSnap

OhSnap Well-Known Member

1,591 Messages
    721 Likes Received
    I would just hate to see him so desperate to get on the field that he ends up being a liability. Everyone knows if Ware isn't 100% to just run the ball right at him and tear off chunks of yardage.
  4. kruddy

kruddy Duffer

131 Messages
    20 Likes Received
    Really, I thought he was washed up:rolleyes: