1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

DeMarcus Ware hasn't missed a game yet

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by OhSnap, Oct 18, 2013.

1. OhSnap

OhSnap Well-Known Member

1,591 Messages
    721 Likes Received
    Since 2005 Ware hasn't missed a game. I thought maybe he shoulda missed a game or 2 at the end of last year when he needed surgery. He says he's not hurt that bad and it's a game time decision.-"I know that I can get through injuries. You can never sway what [injury] is worse than the other. Each week, like I took with that injury, take that whole week and make a game-day decision."http://sports.yahoo.com/news/demarcus-ware-expects-game-time-133049767--nfl.html

Is playing important to him because of the streak of no games missed since 2005 or his he just a stubborn tuff guy. Whats your opinion?
  2. Dcowboy84

Dcowboy84 Well-Known Member

1,185 Messages
    165 Likes Received
    Ware doesn't seem like a guy who is concerned with a streak. IMO he seems like a player who desperately wants to just be on the field to help his team.

if he can play then that's great and we need him, but for something like a quad strain in a position like DE, and especially for Ware b/c his explosion is based on his legs i would say be safe and at least sit out one week b/c the last thing he needs is to potentially blow out that muscle and be gone for the year.
  3. OhSnap

OhSnap Well-Known Member

1,591 Messages
    721 Likes Received
    I would just hate to see him so desperate to get on the field that he ends up being a liability. Everyone knows if Ware isn't 100% to just run the ball right at him and tear off chunks of yardage.
  4. kruddy

kruddy Duffer

131 Messages
    20 Likes Received
    Really, I thought he was washed up:rolleyes: