This guy could have easily been a Cowboy. Current Denver Bronco and former Yellow Jacket wide receiver Demaryius Thomas tore his Achilles tendon today while working out in the Atlanta area. The star wide out was the first receiver taken in last year's draft after helping lead Tech to an ACC Championship and Orange Bowl appearance. This is noteworthy news for both Tech and Georgia fans, because Denver has the second pick of the 2011 draft. The other star receiver for the Broncos, Eddie Royal, had hip surgery earlier this week and could be out until the summer. With both receivers out for a substantial stretch, that would seem to greatly increase the chances of former Bulldog A.J. Green getting chosen with the second pick. According to a study published in Foot & Ankle Specialist, "nearly 36 percent of players who had suffered a complete Achilles tendon rupture never returned to play in the NFL, and those who did return were never able to meet their pre-injury levels of performance." Hopefully Thomas is able to find his way into the other 64% and make a full recovery back to the Denver lineup.