1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Denard Robinson

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by respectdatstar, Dec 25, 2012.

1. IAmLegend

IAmLegend Well-Known Member

2,899 Messages
    627 Likes Received
  2. TheCoolFan

TheCoolFan Well-Known Member

7,089 Messages
    214 Likes Received
    He could be a Percy Harvin/Randall Cobb type weapon. Unfortunately, I don't trust Garrett in utilizing his overall ability so he'd be a flop here
  3. funkytown

funkytown Well-Known Member

1,023 Messages
    54 Likes Received
    Dallas will not draft this guy. Especially if Garrett is still the head coach. Mainly because of this so-called "dumber than a box of rocks" situation. If that statement is anywhere close to accurate, Garrett wont touch this guy.

I will go ahead and guess that he runs a 4.3 or 4.4 and gets picked in the 2nd or 3rd round. He has Oakland Raiders written all over him.

Or I could see a smart team pick him up and use him correctly. Patriots, Packers
  4. respectdatstar

respectdatstar Member

685 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    So, he can come in to run, catch, return and pass? Seems pretty valuable. Plus, it would be cool to have him as a holder on FG attempts.
  5. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

19,980 Messages
    5,637 Likes Received
    That's because that's pretty much irrelevant to his pro potential. Either he can play in the NFL or he can't. Outstanding human being won't make him productive on an NFL field.
  6. CashMan

CashMan Well-Known Member

1,260 Messages
    117 Likes Received

Dallas is not in a position to draft someone with potential like that.
  7. Future

Future Intramural Legend

15,693 Messages
    1,141 Likes Received
    Yep, my bad.

I might not be the smartest guy in the world, but I know Harvin is better than McCluster :laugh2: