1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Dez Bryant -- I Want to Be a Cowboy for Life

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by StevenOtero, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Hardline

Hardline Well-Known Member

750 Messages
    298 Likes Received
    This statement hit the bank account of two people, Dez and his agent.
    As far as being a Cowboy for life goes,what if he is in his 6-7th year and the Cowboys still are a .500 team or worse?
    I will be raising hell to get the hell out of Dallas at that point in my career.
  2. Redball Express

Redball Express All Aboard!!!

3,068 Messages
    295 Likes Received
    Yep..

after the fiasco he created earlier this season by comparing himself to Megatron..

..he's obviously learned to stop drawing attention to himself outside the lines.

It never works out.

Don't be a target, Dez.

And become a very wealthy dude next year..

Love me some Dez.
    BigStar likes this.
  3. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

8,726 Messages
    1,821 Likes Received
    Jerry doesnt have to make or hope for Cowboy Fans to think this way. The team good or bad is always going to be what every owner wishes they could be in terms of marketability. What im getting at and clearly you pessimists arent getting is, Dez just loves the Cowboys, Loves being a Cowboy. Clearly you want to be 8-8 because you're here.
  4. diehard2294

diehard2294 America's Team

4,767 Messages
    559 Likes Received
    I don't need you to tell me what my pessimistic attitude is missing. It's not hard to tell Dez loves being a Cowboy, but again most players would rather win a championship. If he's sees that in the near future good for him, he sees something most others don't. It's refreshing knowing there are still people who feel things are going well because the star. Is so marketable....Jerry approves
  5. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

8,726 Messages
    1,821 Likes Received
    So Dallas players dont want to win a championship just as much as any other player from another team?
  6. ehcrossing

ehcrossing Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

740 Messages
    443 Likes Received
    I like it. Seems to be the only Cowboy that cares about win and losses.
    Zordon likes this.
  7. theSHOW

theSHOW Benched

3,490 Messages
    1,145 Likes Received
    This should not be a love dez day. it is Seahawks football day. A team loaded with spirit and believe me dez has no idea about heart. but go celebrate
  8. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,953 Messages
    4,301 Likes Received
    Why don't you give it a break.

We get it.

Seriously we get it.

Geez this crap guys so old.
  9. theSHOW

theSHOW Benched

3,490 Messages
    1,145 Likes Received
    yeah im a fan of the team not 1 guy
  10. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,953 Messages
    4,301 Likes Received
    It is a DEZ Bryant thread and your in here complaining about being a team fan while also complaining it is Seattle football day.

Give it a break.
    BigStar, Zordon and lane like this.
  11. theSHOW

theSHOW Benched

3,490 Messages
    1,145 Likes Received
    give me a break too
  12. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

21,335 Messages
    1,223 Likes Received
    Sounds to me as if he is a requesting a ban, so he can get a break from this forum.
    BigStar, Zordon, lane and 1 other person like this.
  13. DejectedFan1996

DejectedFan1996 Active Member

685 Messages
    214 Likes Received
    I'll never understand why fans go into a thread to discuss their displeasure with said thread, but still continue to post in said thread anyway. Wouldn't you think that being critical of a thread and voicing your displeasure/posting your negativity would mean you'd want to stay away from said thread?

But no, people are bored and would rather impede on other people's positivity/fun. Guys like that just make me laugh...
    CowboyStar88 and lane like this.
  14. ehcrossing

ehcrossing Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

740 Messages
    443 Likes Received
    I hope he is a Cowboy for life. He's my favorite Cowboy since Woodson. I love his passion.
    CowboyStar88, BigStar and lane like this.
  15. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

27,380 Messages
    2,795 Likes Received
    Dez Bryant is the ****. Plain and simple.
  16. kevm3

kevm3 Well-Known Member

902 Messages
    486 Likes Received
    Dez is one of the building blocks for the future. You need a passionate guy like him on the team.
  17. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

50,331 Messages
    4,471 Likes Received
    We might. Not all are going to be attention seekers.
  18. Nav22

Nav22 Well-Known Member

5,345 Messages
    952 Likes Received
    Love it. He's as proud to be a Cowboy as I am to be a Cowboys fan.
  19. Blackspider214

Blackspider214 Well-Known Member

2,390 Messages
    813 Likes Received
    I seriously doubt it. This is going to be his big money contract and most, who even get in that position, only get the one. He's in his prime and one of the best in the game. This is him talking right now and to get some positive PR. But when it actually comes down to him with his agent and millions of dollars on the line, that tone usually changes quickly. I can see if he was on the decline of his career but still had skill.

There should be no reason at all for him to give us a discount. He deserves to get paid like his peers. Maybe if we handled our cap situation better and not extending kickers for 6 years, then we would not need a discount.
  20. sideon

sideon Active Member

229 Messages
    114 Likes Received
    Complete bs, Dez knows more than 1 route but when something goes wrong people still want to act like he's a rookie out there. Go back and look at game footage (specifically Chicago) and you'll see he ran every route they asked him to, everyone else just sucked in that game. Maybe he would be a better slot receiver if our OC actually changed up the gameplan before the 4th quarter when they still have a chance to close out/win the game.