1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Dez Bryant signs on with Drew Rosenhaus....

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by Risen Star, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

24,144 Messages
    11,339 Likes Received
    IRVING, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant has signed with high-powered agent Drew Rosenhaus, according to multiple sources.

Bryant had been with another high-powered agent, Eugene Parker, but decided to make the change.

Rosenhaus represents Cowboys cornerback Mike Jenkins and wide receiver Kevin Ogletree. He also negotiated safety Abram Elam's one-year contract with the Cowboys after the lockout. Rosenhaus doesn't represent Elam any longer.

Rosenhaus was spotted in the Cowboys players' parking lot on Monday afternoon.

Bryant did not respond to a text message seeking comment.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story...oys-dez-bryant-signs-new-agent-drew-rosenhaus
  2. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,514 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    It don't matter. If Dez don't kick it into gear the next year or 2, he will not be resigned.

Dez better start showing more in his preparedness for the game and his his knowledge of the defense.

If that polish doesn't happen and he continues this hot-cold approach, he will not be resigning with Dallas.

Laurent Robinson took the star from him and appears to be after his money at the same time.

I am leaning towards Dez not turning it around though I hope he does.

His history doesn't support some major Oprah moment for Dez.

I just don't see hard work in him. Never have.
  3. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,771 Messages
    2,363 Likes Received
    Rosenhaus is a mystery to me.

He's a dousche. Teams know he's a dousche, players know he's a dousche yet somehow he's able to reel in top clients and get them top dollar.
  4. Hoofbite

32,771 Messages
    2,363 Likes Received
    He's one of Jerry's kids. He's not going anywhere.
  5. stasheroo

stasheroo Well-Known Member

18,848 Messages
    2,334 Likes Received
    I was thinking of posting a poll asking whether fellow fans would consider themselves 'happy' or 'unhappy' with the season that Dez Bryant has had.

If I had to decide between the two, I'd have to come down on the 'unhappy' side.

I just don't see the improvement happening or him developing into the big-league threat that so many of us had hoped.

Hopefully Year 3 is the year where it starts to happen for him.
  6. rocyaice

rocyaice Well-Known Member

7,599 Messages
    1,370 Likes Received
    That's why players want him. They know he's a ****** but he gets his players top dollar.
  7. rocyaice

rocyaice Well-Known Member

7,599 Messages
    1,370 Likes Received

If there is a happy or unhappy side and nothing in betwen? I'd probably go more towards the happy side. The guy demands double teams and he's 4th in the NFC East in passing td catches. For a guy in his second year you can't be too mad about that production. But I did expect more but I admit I had unrealistic expectations for him.
  8. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

42,075 Messages
    1,860 Likes Received
    At least it ain't with the Condon's.
  9. RCowboyFan

RCowboyFan New Member

6,926 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Seems like you think he is. Teams and Players don't. Especially Cowboys. You might want to forget the whole TO deal with Eagles. That was eons ago.
  10. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

53,316 Messages
    6,595 Likes Received
    Next question.
  11. Seven

Seven Messenger to the football Gods

11,844 Messages
    906 Likes Received
    There goes the neighborhood.
  12. Hoofbite

32,771 Messages
    2,363 Likes Received
    No, the guys a grade A dousche bag and it goes more than just his TO representation.

He's a media whore and arrogant as can be.

This is the guy who said the NFL would fall apart without him.

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...haus-to-cbs-nfl-would-fall-apart-without-me/1
  13. ROUSH8692

ROUSH8692 Well-Known Member

1,244 Messages
    76 Likes Received
    As good as he is at his job id be cocky too, i mean da m he has desean jackson living off one of his credit cards... Yea id be cocky
  14. johnny utah

johnny utah Guest

Those were the exact words that went through my mind when I read the title of this thread.
  15. Royal Laegotti

Royal Laegotti Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!

4,971 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :lmao:
  16. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

53,316 Messages
    6,595 Likes Received
    He also said TO would be ready go to by the season opener. Oops.
  17. Royal Laegotti

Royal Laegotti Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!

4,971 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Dousches attract other dousches.
  18. johnny utah

johnny utah Guest

19. Chappy

Chappy Active Member

354 Messages
    78 Likes Received
    This may be the silliest comment i have ever read on here and that is saying something. :eek::

Dez is in his 2nd year FFS and has shown a stack of ability.

How do you explain T Newman being on the roster for this long and getting the money he does?? He was taken as high as Dez was in the draft and we have stuck by him for an eternity despite sub par pathetic performances. If you think JJ is going to let Dez walk you are kidding yourself.

I can think of at least 10 players that need the blow torch on them before Dez and he is the least of our worries.
  20. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

24,387 Messages
    1,694 Likes Received
    I don't really care who the players agent is. The players are simply signing with the guy they believe can get them the most money at contract time.