1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Photo: Dez hanging out with Jordan, his sons, and Earl Thomas

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Sportsbabe

Sportsbabe Well-Known Member

4,560 Messages
    359 Likes Received
    I'm not one to place disparaging remarks about people who live their lives in the limelight. Only if I have something nice to say. All I want from Dez is good, smart football. Now, if I see him looking good I'll say so ... other than that ... I'll leave it alone. I'm not under any false illusions of what would be said about me if I was available for the world to pick apart at their very whim.
    DavidS, blackbull and Idgit like this.
  2. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

11,937 Messages
    623 Likes Received
    exactly
  3. Frozen700

11,937 Messages
    623 Likes Received
    You said it was "Tacky"

Last i checked that wasn't a very nice compliment, or do you have your own definition for tacky?

Money may not, but who are you or anyone to judge what taste is? Last i checked taste comes from personal preference/opinion of what you like. Especially if the person could buy you, and your family(Directed in general).
  4. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,893 Messages
    3,843 Likes Received
    What does the amount of money a person has have to do with me or anyone not being able to make an opinion about someone's attire. Because he has alot of money, nobody can speak on what he's wearing? Pssh.. weak

The whole point that I was making in that post is that it's a gaudy piece of jewelry and generally speaking, no matter your stature, it doesn't mean you can get away with something if it's fugly. I can go buy what I think is the nicest piece of jewelry I can afford and there will be that one person who hates it. Do I give a rat's patooti about that? Nope. Cuz you said it yourself, taste is a matter of preference, so if he likes it, I love it.
  5. GimmeTheBall!

GimmeTheBall! Junior College Transfer

12,607 Messages
    588 Likes Received
    True dat. I've seen bigger belt buckles in Farmers Branch than on boxing champs.
  6. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

28,695 Messages
    4,557 Likes Received
    [insert your own 'belt buckle = tombstone' joke here].
    DavidS likes this.
  7. GimmeTheBall!

12,607 Messages
    588 Likes Received

I am sad to say that nothing come to mind.
  8. Frozen700

11,937 Messages
    623 Likes Received
    No you don't. You said it was tacky. Stop it.

And yes, if you can't even afford it, without digging in your couch for next months pamyent. You should not critique, as if you know what fashion is.

There is a difference between saying, "hey that is not my style" and dissing a man "Oh that's tacky"

You are contradicting yourself throughout this whole thing. Cut it out.
  9. WoodysGirl

64,893 Messages
    3,843 Likes Received
    No, you cut it out. Of ALLLLL the people who specifically expressed dislike for his chain, you come at me as if I really did say something negative about him. lol Yeah, whatever dude.
  10. Frozen700

11,937 Messages
    623 Likes Received
    I mean this is your thread right?

No need to get all defensive, the truth hurts.

Yes, it is whatever.....next time think before stepping in a Lions Den
  11. dstovall5

dstovall5 Well-Known Member

2,133 Messages
    1,268 Likes Received
  12. WoodysGirl

64,893 Messages
    3,843 Likes Received
    Actually, it isn't my thread. It's CZ's and it's all about the pic of Dez hanging with Jordan in the first post. No more, no less.

Funnily enough, you came in this thread like Captain-Save-A-Dez to defend him from all the bad people talking bad about poor, rich, Dez and came hard at me. I think if I felt some kinda way about that, most folks would understand. That said, I don't. I never get worked up about this kinda stuff. Internet-flexing is just not my thing.
    GimmeTheBall! likes this.
  13. WoodysGirl

64,893 Messages
    3,843 Likes Received
  14. Frozen700

11,937 Messages
    623 Likes Received
    There you go, just a big bag of contradictions today aren't we?

First of all, if you really did not feel some type of way, you would say "You came at me out of everyone" twice.

Also, someone who does not care, does not need to state so, only people who actually got hurt or offended do this, to block any attempt of anyone discovering they are actually hurt.

Captain-Save-A-Dez. How original, resorting to name calling. Point 3, that you feel some type of way.

Last i checked, when i went to page 1, at the top, it had you there. Not your thread though? Oh ok.....

Just stop, blow your nose, and get over it.
    WoodysGirl likes this.
  15. Frozen700

11,937 Messages
    623 Likes Received
    So here you are internet flexing, thought it was not your type of thing? haha
    WoodysGirl likes this.
  16. guag

guag Right Kind of Guy

5,250 Messages
    759 Likes Received
    This made me laugh a little more than it should have.
  17. GimmeTheBall!

12,607 Messages
    588 Likes Received
    True. You do not do internet flexing. I half come to really like you because you remain cool and collected like a diamond surrounded by garbage (us, heh). And you never lash out. A true lady.
  18. CowboysYanksLakers

CowboysYanksLakers Well-Known Member

3,990 Messages
    435 Likes Received
    He's a baaaaaaaad man... #88Club!
  19. WoodysGirl

64,893 Messages
    3,843 Likes Received
    Three Internet points for kissing up ability. Lol
  20. cowboyfan4life2

cowboyfan4life2 Well-Known Member